37

STAR CITY AIRPORT
Drake Lance

I ride in the back of a truck as I cover myself with a blanket to hide myself. I lift the blanket away from me as I hear the two soldiers that I sneaked in with talk about what they'll do with the money they will receive from Prometheus.

I rise slowly and look out the window to watch a group of private soldiers walk around the airport field as they push around this giant bomb with a tarp over it as I see a timer on the side. That's the bomb. The men push it near a car but stop as it must not be fully ready.

I look around and see more soldiers and realize that Adrian has an army. He must've used Walker's dirty men to work for him.. How could they betray their own kind like this? I shake my head in disappointment and look for where Adrian could be and spot Prometheus walk inside of an advanced jet. That's where he is.

Suddenly the car stops and the soldiers in the seats in front of me complain about their job here. I pull out a pair of new silver batons from Curtis and rise up from the seat behind them ready to take them down as they don't notice me.

"Thanks for the ride." I say as I place the batons to their necks and press the buttons and they electrocute the men knocking them cold. "Curtis you never fail to impress me." I speak to myself as he gave me more than these batons, he gave me a black armored jumpsuit.

I then grab one of the soldiers and take his camouflage uniform as I slide them over my black jumpsuit and leather jacket and take his gun as well. I leave the soldier in his boxers and exit the car as I now identify as one of the soldiers and no one would notice a thing. I cover my face with the hat and walk towards the plane as I stuff my baton in the pants.

I walk inside of the plane and sneak up behind Prometheus and I take the camouflage uniform off and throw it to ground making a loud noise to make him turn around. I hear Adrian chuckle and I watch his every move as he removes his mask and throws it to the ground.

I then whip out my batons and Adrian turns around impressed as he sees me in a new costume. "You like the upgrade?" I ask a rhetorical question as I swing my batons around in my hands.

"It's cute that you kept the jacket." He says teasing me about the leather jacket as he whips out his sword. "It's a mistake that you came alone." He says and I raise an eyebrow confused.

"Oh? You thought I came alone?" I ask as I dig into my pocket and pull out a red beeping tracker from Argus so that they can come and take out the soldiers while me and Adrian fight.

Adrian chuckles as he's come face to face with his weakness. I'm unpredictable and that's his weakness. He has no idea what I'm going to do next and that's what destroys him.

Adrian starts to walk towards me and we both walk in circles inside the jet. Adrian then pulls the lever for the door and it lifts up closing shut as me and him are trapped here now.

"This is the second time now?" Adrian says as he remembers when he took me down in his torture basement.

"I won't loose to you this time." I say as last time I was weak. It was unfair match.

"You must really love fighting." He says being calmed as I act calm too.

"Love fighting? No. You hurt Ollie and are threatening my city." I correct Adrian as we continue to circle around the jet together. "So I'm willing to fight."

"That's sweet, and... stupid." Adrian says being funny and then swings his blade down as I block it with my batons. I then swing my batons at him as he blocks them with the blade and dodges them.