10

Drake's Apartment

I stand in my bathroom after doing my hair and skincare routine. I start drying my face with a towel as I pat it. I look at myself and hear my phone buzz from David.

David: on my way to your place! Can't wait to see you.

I glance at my phone and smile lightly. I haven't had a decent relationship and I'm hoping this one is a bit better.

I grab my industrial piercing and slide it into my ear. I then grab my septum piercing and slide it into my nose as well.

I wear a long sleeved white shirt, with adidas track pants with fishnet leggings underneath it. I wear a thick black choker and smile at myself in the mirror looking iconic.

I hear a knock on the door and run to the door hoping it's David. I open it and it's Ollie instead. I look at him confused and let him in my home.

"Where have you been?" I ask him as I haven't seen him in a week since I was attacked at my own concert. Ollie looks over at me and stuffs his hands in his pocket.

"I've been busy with Darhk? How are you?" He says and then checks me out seeing my outfit. "Where are you going?" He says raising an eyebrow and comes close to me.

"Out." I say and look at him confused. "What are you doing here anyways?" I ask him as I let him in, and he walks through the doorway and goes to my living room checking the place out.

"Who are you going out with?" He asks me to strike a conversation and I close the door from behind me and I walk towards my shoes.

"Some guy." I say and slide my shoes on and he smiles a little but raises an eyebrow a little.

"So a date?" He asks me crossing his arms starring at me. I walk towards him and chuckle softly.

"Maybe." I say being flirty and notice he gets jealous as he hesitates.

"Well, I hope he's good to you." He says and pauses. "And gives you the world." He continues being very sweet to me and it makes me somewhat confused. I don't need his approval. Unless...

"Thanks Ollie." I say and smile a little. "It means a lot... coming from you." I say being nice and then I hesitate also. "What are you really doing here?" I ask knowing he's here for a reason.

"I wanted to see you." He says starring at me, he looks at me very passionately and I get close to him.

"Why?"

"Just to check up on you. See how you were doing?" He says and I know when he's lying, and he's not. He doesn't smile and says it so seriously, his attitude doesn't change and he's very serious.

I stare at him very passionately. My feelings for Ollie are not what they appear, I don't have anything for him. He's attractive, but I don't know him, plus I have David right now...

I get close to Ollie and we get closer, until our our bodies touch. He stands about 4 more inches than me and my body hits his chest. I'm not sure what to do but Ollie does. Ollie brings me in closer as he brings his head closer to me.

Suddenly the door gets knocked on which interrupts the moment. Ollie backs away quickly and I do too, it then gets awkward. I stare at Ollie confused on what was happening but decide to let it slide. I'm just going to let it ride.

I leave Ollie and walk to my door and open it to see David. David smiles at me with a bouquet of flowers and I smile at him romantically.

"You look-" He says breathlessly and stares at me. He gasps in amazement and I chuckle softly.

"Better than the first time you saw me?" I say raising an eyebrow and we both chuckle. "Come in." I tell David and he walks in, he spots Ollie standing in the middle of the room.

"What brings the future mayor of Star City here?" David says confused on Ollie's whereabouts and they shake hands.

"He's a close friend of mine." I say watching the two boys get along.

"You must be the date tonight?" Ollie says and smiles genuinely at David.

"I'm the lucky one." David says backing away from Ollie and stands next to me. David looks at me and I look back at him smiling lightly.

"Well I'll leave you two at it then." Ollie says smiling at me and then smiles at David. "It was nice meeting you David." Ollie says and then walks out of the apartment.

"Bye Ollie." I say to him as he leaves the apartment. Ollie smiles at me and then disappears. As he leaves I feel empty and confused until David interrupts the moment.

"So which bar do you like?" David says smiling at me and I smile lightly starring at him.