32

OLIVER'S APARTMENT
Oliver

I walk through the hallway of my building and get closer to my room as I'm exhausted from today's meetings. I don't think about much, only what Drake will be doing. He hasn't texted me all day today and it's the usual of him, he's more of a physical person when it comes to conversations. I am too.

I get closer to my door and plug in my keys but as I do the door pushes open by itself. I raise an eyebrow and put my keys away getting my fists ready. I push open the door slowly and see the entire apartment destroyed.

I see the damage as there is glass everywhere and blood stained all over the floor. "Drake!" I yell and I quickly run around searching for him but he's nowhere.

I run back down to the main floor and see swords. Not just your average swords. I walk towards a sword and get down to see the design for any clue.

I look at it and it's familiar. "Talia." I whisper and I know that she must be up to something. It all makes sense. Prometheus has the exact same fighting style as Talia, who taught me.

She knows who Prometheus is.

I then look around and see a throwing star on the door and realize it belongs to Prometheus. They took Drake.

I need to find Talia first. Could take days. After finding Talia and she reveals Prometheus' identity, then I'll find Drake.

He's going to pay if he hurts that Canary.

_________________

DAYS LATER
MALAYSIA

I walk into the entrance of Talia's rogue League of Assassins temple. Nyssa's spies have found the temple's whereabouts but not the exact coordinates. I did the exact finding myself. It wasn't easy.

I walk in and then see a ton of assassins training. They all fight each other and then pause as they stand starring at me. I close the giant doors behind me and stare at the assassins.

One of the assassins get up and they take off their mask. The mask reveals the face of Talia. She stares at me confused but I need answers from her.

"Leave us." Talia says and her students get up gathering their weapons and walk off together. Talia walks closer to me and stands back. "You should not have come to this place."

"Well Talia it was hard to find." I growl knowing she helped Prometheus in some way to abduct Drake.

"I thought our business concluded 5 years ago?" Talia asks starring at me with suspicion.

"No... One of your weapons was found in my apartment. I'm also aware that you trained a former student who has kidnapped a friend of mine and is trying to kill me. Maybe even harm others." I say and Talia starts circling around me.

"Oh Oliver, he doesn't want to kill you. He means to destroy you utterly." Talia says and continues to circle around me.

"If you knew what he'd do then why would you train him?" I ask confused as the loyalty between me and Talia has been brought down. "Why wouldn't you tell me!"

"Two years ago he found me. He learned much about you-"

"Talia! If you knew what he wanted then why would you help him!?" I yell at her and she stares at me to intimidate me.

"You killed his father!" She yells at me bringing her voice louder than mine. It doesn't make sense. "And I helped him pursue his vengeance, because by that time you then killed mine!" She yells in anger starring at me.

I messed up.

"I don't think Nyssa told you my full name did she when she sent you here?" Talia says being seriously and I start to connect things. "I am Talia Al Ghul."

"You're Ra's daughter?"

"Yes." She says as she tries to hold back her tears. "Ra's and I had different ideas of the League and I forged my own path... but he was still my father when you put a sword through his chest." She says and I get a flashback of that night.

"So that's why you're not going to help me." I say as I accept her decision and reason. "That's why you won't tell me who this Prometheus is?"

"Of course I will Oliver." Talia says as she walks towards me. "Because I want you to suffer." She says in anger as she has chosen the opposing side. "He goes by the name of Adrian Chase." She says and as she does my entire body numbs and I hear a ring in my noise. "Let me tell you something... That Black Canary of yours was not easy to put down." She says and I get angry, Adrian will pay for this.

I knew Adrian was trouble when he and Drake were together. It makes sense.