36

STAR CITY
Drake

I stand over a city building as it rains on me. The rain starts to build up and the wind as well. I wear a big cloak over my costume and watch the city for any dangers.

The ads on the city buildings play like they do in Times Square with live news broadcasts of the vigilante in Gotham. I pull my phone out to see any messages from Ollie but nothing.

I'm on my own.

Suddenly all the ads and news broadcasts stop playing and I hear a loud screeching noise. I stare at the big screens and see Prometheus with a black background as he hacking all the media. I pay close attention to everything and he moves his head up starring directly at the camera.

"Star City, this is your first and final warning. Green Arrow is gone... Leave now or in the next 5 hours I will trap each and every one of you in a nuclear city." He says as he threatens to bomb the city. "I will now let you resume to your broadcasts." Prometheus says and the broadcasts finishes and I hear the screams of millions of humans as they scatter.

"Who's going to save us?!" I hear a woman scream and I worry for everyone. I need to stop him. The ads are then all replaced by news coverage as they tell everyone to evacuate and I hear the police sirens scream around the city streets.

"WHERE IS THE GREEN ARROW?" I hear a woman speak from the news and I look at the news as I see a low quality photo of me and Ollie in our costumes.

I check my phone again and see nothing from Ollie. He failed his own city. I walk away from the rooftop and head back down knowing where Adrian might be holding the nuclear bomb. As I walk down the stairs I make a call to a friend.

"Curtis." I speak to the phone as Curtis breathes happily. "I need your help on something." I say with a smirk having ideas on what I need.

"On it. I should be able to get it to you in 30 minutes." Curtis says as I hear him run around his place.

"Hurry... Time is not on our side." I say and then hang the phone up on him and pause knowing I'm going to save this city all on my own.