35

DRAKE'S APARTMENT, DAYS LATER
Drake

I wake up in my own bed with no idea how I've managed to return. I don't remember much. Nothing. All I remember is the pain and the rage that fueled me to attempt to take Adrian down. I remember what Ollie said. About him being a killer.

That's who he was.

I slowly rise up from my bed but I'm in extreme pain. I must've broken several ribs, maybe a lung. I see bandage wraps around my shoulder as to where Adrian stabbed me but no feeling of pain. I unwrap the bandage and see that it has healed but into a scar. I throw the blood soaked bandage off of me and into the trash in my room.

I need to see Ollie. Adrian broke him and he needs me right now. I then feel a headache coming in but it doesn't matter. I can handle this pain and it'll all heal by the end of the hour if my meta perks kick in with my fast healing.

I get up from my bed quickly ignoring the pain as I can get used to it. This is what sensei trained me for before he died. I walk around my room seeing all the trophies I've earned in high school in gymnastics, and in MMA. This is what I trained myself for.

After High school all I wanted to do was become a cop. I got more than that. I became a myth everywhere I go.

I stop looking at the trophies and pictures and head to my closet. I grab a red sweater with a hood and put it over me and slip on black skinny jeans and white shoes. I need to know what's next and how I'm going to help the team stop Adrian.

_____________________
TEAM ARROW HIDEOUT

I walk out of the elevator and see the place shut down with the lights very dim. I hear no speaking and it's creepy. I see all the costumes hung up, even mine next to Laurel and Sara's when they were part of the team.

"Ollie?" I yell out worried for him as I walk around the basement and see the motorcycles and no one. Where the hell is Felicity?

"Drake..." I hear a voice and I turn around quickly and see Ollie there standing with civilian clothing and not his usual suit or costume. Something is wrong.

"Ollie!" I gasp and I quickly run to him and jump into his arms as he wraps his arms around me. Ollie leaves kisses on me and rubs his hands on my back.

"Are you feeling better?" Ollie asks as we get back down starring at each other.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say as I look around confused. "Where is everyone?" I ask and he walks away from me to the computers.

"I dismantled them." He says seriously and turns around to stare at me as I'm confused. Ollie looks at me disappointed in himself and I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean you dismantled them?" I ask seriously as I walk towards him in anger. Not angry, just disappointed in him. I thought I knew him better.

"Prometheus won, he got to me, and it's just better off letting everyone go now before they all die because of me." He says starring at Laurel's suit and mine along with Sara's. "You almost died, and there would've been no legacy for the Canary's to lead on." He says and I get closer to him.

"When I came back to you, I sacrificed my life to save this city. The world."

"And you would've died..." He says as he doesn't understand the point. I'd die for him! "Drake just go home." He says being weak and this isn't the bold and brave man I fell in love with. He then walks away from me and I watch him as he does.

"So that's it?! " I say angry crossing my arms as he stops walking. "So you're just going to let Prometheus take over Star City? Maybe then he'll leave you alone but I wouldn't count on it. If you don't stand up and fight for what's yours, you won't have anything left worth fighting for." I say and shake my head in disappointment. I walk away from Ollie and towards my costume as Ollie won't fight. It'll just have to be me.

"Put it down Drake." Ollie says aggressively and I turn around to stare at him in anger. I can't believe him. "I'm not letting you go out to prove something. That's selfish Drake." He says trying to treat me like I'm lesser than him and I turn around.

"Fighting for your city isn't Selfish! It's what a real hero would do." I say disappointed as I then grab all my things and stuff them in a bag. Ollie says and quickly walks towards me as I walk away as I've had enough of him.

"THIS IS PROMETHEUS DRAKE! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO DEFEAT HIM FOR NEARLY A YEAR!" Ollie says as I stop walking away and look at him as he walks closer to me to try and break reality to me. "WE'VE NOT EVEN LANDED A HIT ON HIM! ALRIGHT? BECAUSE HE KNOWS OUR EVERY MOVE AND HE'S ALWAYS TEN STEPS AHEAD OF US. THIS IS NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN JUST FIGHT. IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE." He says as his voice cracks as he has no hope left. Adrian broke him and this is not how I imagined it would go down.

"So what? We do nothing?" I argue with Ollie but he shakes his head.

"No, we are doing something. We just don't-. We can't save everyone in this battle Drake! And I can't afford to loose someone again. It's not what I'm going to let you do." Ollie says being calmed down and then walks away as he's given and probably will go back into hiding. "It's not like you can defeat Prometheus all on your own." He says as he continues to walk away and I grab the bag with all my gear and costume and put it on my shoulder as I will fight till I die.

"No..." I say to him as he stops to turn his head slowly to me.

"IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO

"IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO." I say and I quickly walk towards the elevator and get on it as I leave to go fight.