29

RUSSIA; BRATVA BAR
Drake

I walk inside of the Bar with Ollie and Diggle on my side. I cover myself with a thick black leather jacket as I wear all black underneath it as usual. I look around the bar and see the gang drinking in peace in the darkness of the bar.

As Ollie approaches his Russian friend he speaks in the language. "You were always stubborn Oliver." Anatoly speaks in Russian as I understand the language. Did some studying while I was out.

"I need your help." Ollie speaks fluently with a hint of his American accent.

"We need your help." I say correcting Ollie and Anatoly squints his eyes at me confused. I stand next to Ollie as I can protect myself. I've handled worst.

"Who's he?" Anatoly asks in english and stares at me impressed.

"Look, I made a mistake with Leonov. It was a challenging time, but you still owe me for Gregor." Ollie says and I'm confused on what's happening.

I look around the bar for threats being paranoid and see a bunch of thugs starring me down as they drink a bottle of beer. I overhear them talk bad about me in Russian and I whistle a high sonic frequency to play along. My whistle then shatters their beer bottles and the glass flies towards the ground as the alcohol pours on them. I wink at them teasing them and they growl angrily.

"Lucky for you I never liked Leonov..." Anatoly focuses on Ollie and gestures us to sit. Diggle takes a chair and Ollie does as well. I stand behind Ollie's chair keeping him company and moral support as it's a tough time for him. "Now you John Diggle are my favorite American." Anatoly compliments Diggle and Diggle chuckles lowly.

Anatoly looks at me and then looks back down at Ollie as he must see me as a threat. I try to get comfortable but my paranoia of this country gets the best of me.

"So what brings you to Russia?" Anatoly asks and Ollie sighs.

"We are looking for a U.S. general that has gone rogue. We have a reason to believe he's trying to sell a nuke to Markovian terrorist."

"What interest is it to you?" Anatoly asks and I'm wondering the same question. Saving the world is one thing, but for what? I look at Diggle and start thinking. For who?

"Are you gonna help me find this man or not?" Ollie says being aggressive and I clench my jaw being bold.

"After business with Leonov. Just me sitting with you squares us with Gregor yes?" Anatoly says being serious. He wants Ollie to do something. dark..

"Fine."

"Then we are even." Anatoly says relaxing as he will not help him until whatever Ollie needs to do. "I look forward for you to being back in Bratva."

"I help you, you help me." Ollie says denying his loyalty to this brotherhood he has with this gang.

"And then I refuse if you do not take part of Bratva." Anatoly says rejecting as he will not compromise for Ollie.

"And I refuse again." Ollie says as he won't either. "That part of my life is over." Ollie says being serious as he has morals. I don't blame him but I would do whatever it would take to save lives. Even if it meant it would destroy mine.

"Then I can not help you." Anatoly says sighing and sits back. "But I can offer you some free Advice... Act quickly Oliver, the Markovians do not, as you Americans say, sit on their ass." Anatoly says and now we're screwed with no direction to finding Walker.

___________________
ARGUS SAFE HOUSE

I walk inside of the safe house and see Felicity's tech all set up as she is on her computer typing. Ollie follows behind me as Felicity walks over towards him.