24

CITY HALL
Drake Lance

I walk into Ollie's office and as I do I open the doors to see him dressed in his suit sitting in his desk. He signs papers and I watch him as he looks up at me and smiles.

I smile back at him as I'm dressed in a gray sweater with dark ripped jeans with a fishnet underneath. Not your typical outfit to wear to city hall but who cares. I'm here for Ollie, not the mayor.

"What's it like being mayor?" I say as I walk towards him and he gets up from his desk and walks towards me.

"Feels, good." He says as we chuckle and then we hug. Ollie gives me a passionate long hug and we then let go.

"How's the city been without Black Canary?" I ask as we stand together by the window. I stare out at this beautiful city. I miss fighting for this place. For my home. "I heard about this throwing star killer around the city? How is he?"

"Crazy." Ollie says and I turn around to look at him. "Prometheus has been targeting us all one by one. Destroying all our lives..." He says and then pauses. "Prometheus is trying to send me a message, that everyone's lives I touch, dies." He says starring at me worrying for me. "Everyone's lives has been destroyed cause of me, except yours." He says hinting that I'm endangered for coming back.

"I'm not that easy to kill Ollie." I say teasing him and he smiles. I then stare back at the city seeing it at it's safest as the sun shines. Nobody would bother to do anything during this time of day. It's all during the night.

"I missed you." He says and I turn my head to stare at him as he smiles down at me.

"I missed you a lot. I'm sorry I had to leave, I just didn't think you would pull a move like that on me." I say blaming it on me and he shakes his head.

"It's my fault, I should've spoken earlier... but it doesn't matter." He says embarrassed of himself. "I'm just glad you came back, to save your city." He says and as he talks I just don't think he's interested in me anymore. He loves Felicity.

"Thanks." I say somewhat disappointed knowing that I wasted my time coming here. Why did I think he would love me the same way?

Suddenly the doors open and I see the guy I saw at the airport. "Adrian?" I say confused to see him here. As he walks in he smiles at me and I smile back. He's gorgeous.

"Hey? What are you doing here?" Adrian says confused to see me here as well.

"Ollie and I are friends. What about you?"

"-You two know each other?" Ollie says confused and starts becoming protective.

"Yeah, we met at the airport." I say as Adrian walks towards me and not to Ollie. Adrian stands next to me and we both look at Ollie.

"He's amazing. Stunning actually." Adrian says as he starts complimenting me but looks at Ollie trying to attack him. He then looks me and smiles. "Hey, I wasn't going to ask you at the airport cause we just met but, do you wanna go grab something for dinner later on?" He says being nervous and I smile knowing that Ollie wouldn't care.

"Sure." I say knowing that Ollie has somebody else now. He doesn't need me around anymore but only to help him clean up after his mess. "I have nothing else planned for the day neither night." I say trying to make Ollie jealous knowing that he's missing out. After everything I've done for him...

"Well, after I drop these papers off to him I'll be ready." Adrian says handing Ollie a binder. "This is for your meeting later on by the way." Adrian says being serious and Ollie looks very angry. Not at Adrian but at me.

"Ready to go?" Adrian says stuffing his hands in his pockets then pulls out keys. "I'll drive." He smiles silly trying to charm me and I follow him. Adrian then leaves the room and I stare at Ollie as he smiles lightly faking it.

"See you later Ollie." I say disappointed and leave with Adrian.