38

STAR CITY AIRPORT
Drake Lance

I run towards Adrian as he stares at me like an animal and he throws a ninja star at me but I block the attack with my gauntlet and Adrian dashes towards me. He continues to throw attacks at me and I continue to dodge the attacks and block them.

Adrian then finds a loose chain and throws it at me as it wraps around my wrists and he pulls me and throws me to the floor.

"You will help me destroy them Drake! Or you will die with them!" Adrian yells and I quickly dash towards him and throw him into a hangar.

___
Oliver

I get on the plane as it is in the air and knock the 3 soldiers out cold and take control of the plane as I redirect it to the ocean and high in the sky so that it wouldn't affect anyone. I look behind me as I see the killer bomb sitting right behind me and I dig into my pocket to take out a photo of me and Drake and lay it on the window in front of me as I want it to be the last thing I see.

I look out the window and look down to see the fires and explosion on the airport as I'm proud of Drake for doing this. I've never fallen in love with a person so brave, and so bold in my life.

__
Drake

Adrian throws me to the ground then walks towards me and grabs me by the neck choking me and raising me up in the air. He chuckles as he isn't going to kill me. If he wanted to, he would've by now.

"Is this all you have to offer?" Adrian says and shakes his head. "Pathetic." He says and throws me outside the hangar and I land hard as Adrian's strength is stronger than I expected it to be.

Adrian then finds a rope gun and aims it at me as I rise up from the ground and he shoots it at me. The rope quickly wraps around me and I fall back down and lay on my back starring at the dark cloud smoked skies.

"It's stupid if you think you can win." Adrian says as he walks towards me and I try to escape from the rope but I can't. "Give up Drake." Adrian says and I groan and I look at Diggle and Wilddog shooting their guns at the soldiers as they're now running low on ammo.

"Rene you have anymore ammo!" I hear Diggle yell at Rene and Rene goes through his bag but it's empty. They need me, I can help them.

"I'm out!" Rene says in pain as they hide behind a barrier.

I breathe heavy as the world to me is ending. I then hear the noise of the jet and look up seeing the jet that Ollie is in.

"Ollie." I sigh starring at the plane.

__
Oliver

I cheer as I'm high up in the air. I look at my altitude and this is high enough where the bomb wouldn't hurt anyone. I smile in joy as I've done it. I saved today.

I look at my picture and take out my pistol to destroy the bomb as it's all flammable. I breathe heavy and think of all the good things that have happened in my life.

All that darkness I can finally let go of now. I start to think of Drake and the amazing times we had together. The kiss he gave me to motivate me. The love we had before he left for his tour. The dancing in Russia. I wish we had more time.

I stare at the beautiful Drake Lance and smile at the photo as he has made my life complete. He has a beautiful future ahead of him, and I sadly can't be a part of it.

"I love you Drake Lance." I say as I shoot the bullet at the bomb.

__
Drake