26

ARROW HIDEOUT
Drake Lance

I walk out of the elevator and see the hideout crowded with Ollie's team standing around. They all stand worried and nervous and I look at them seriously waiting to see Laurel. 

Ollie quickly walks out of his garage of motorcycles and sees me. He looks at me worried and I look at him with a small smile. He looks at me curiously.

"How are you and Adrian?" He asks nicely as he's jealous and I don't have time for this. He's just going to lead me on like last time.

"Where is she?" I ask aggressively wanting to see Laurel. I need answers to my questions of why this imposter tries to play games.

"She's in the cell..." Oliver says quietly and crosses his arms as he's worried. I stare at Ollie seriously then walk away from him. "Drake..." He shouts through the hideout as I walk into the doorway of the cell room. I turn around slowly and stare at him to only see him clench his jaw. "That's not our Laurel." I ignore Ollie knowing I can handle this.

I walk into the cell room quietly sneaking myself in and see what appears to be my sister standing inside a cell with a goofy outfit

I walk into the cell room quietly sneaking myself in and see what appears to be my sister standing inside a cell with a goofy outfit. I walk closer to her cell and she turns around slowly starting at me with a smirk.

"My brother from a different earth." She says sassily not giving a care in the world. She acts knowing that nothing matters and that she'll soon get out of this cell.

"Who are you?" I ask wanting an answer.

"I'm Laurel, but not your Laurel." She says nicely as she talks softly.

"What do you mean?"

"There's this thing called alternate earths, where there is infinite alternate versions of us in each single different earth." She says and it starts to sound crazy. "I come from Earth-2 were it seems like all the good people here on this earth, are villains on mine."

"So what do they call you on your earth?" I ask wanting an answer as this is my only chance to get her to speak.

"Black Siren." She says as she smirks. I get overwhelmed by the idea of this as it's confusing. "I know it's hard."

"So on your earth do Sara and I exist?" I ask her and she chuckles softly.

"Sara died on the Gambit with that snack of yours... with our." She says angry knowing that Ollie was the same playboy on her earth breaking everyone's heart. He only cared about himself. "But you, we used to fight together. It was us against the world."

"Who was I?"

"Silver Siren

"Silver Siren." She says proudly as she chuckles a little. "You were amazing. Your scream put fear into me and so when I saw you on this earth. I knew you would pose a threat to me. That's why I had to take you out first." She says knowing I'm an asset to Ollie. None of Ollie's new recruits can defend for themselves like I can.

"What happened to the alternate version of me?" I ask and as I do she stops smiling and stares at me.

"You were killed... because of me." She says saying as she starts to sound down. She looks away from me. "After you died in April, I had nowhere to go." She says and it's pretty weird how in April in this Earth, Laurel died...

"So you came here..."

"It was just one mistake after another." She says as she stops weeping her story to me and looks at me. "Why did you come back to this hell hole?" She says starring at me as she leans against the cell as we're both comfortable with each other. "What do you have here?"

"Because I love this city." I say proudly and she laughs and raises her eyebrow.

"Bullshit." She says knowing something about me. "You came back for Mister Mayor didn't you?" She says and she chuckles as I feel nervous knowing she's right. "How is that by the way?" She says as she's now mocking me.

"It's complicated." I say softly starring at her and she shakes her head.

"-Of course it is." She says disappointed as she stares at me. "He still loves her doesn't he? Felicity? Or whatever girl that's making his heart throb right now." She says and laughs. "Or man... It's pathetic really that he leads you on like that." Laurel says as she starts to open my eyes. "This entire team he's built for himself and he probably doesn't even think of you taking a part in it. You're just his little toy, his life saver."

"What are you trying to say?"

"A couple of months ago I was fighting for a group that you may know as Meta-humans. I took part of a Metapocalypse to free us metas from the hands of these humans that want to put us away. Who see us as threats to this world." She says trying to speak to me as she sounds serious and it's true. Central City made an entire division just to hunt down meta humans. "Don't let Oliver treat you like a weapon! Because you are so much more than that." She says and she's right. "They don't deserve you Drake." Laurel says starring at me as I feel a fire growing in me with anger.

I've done everything for Ollie. Shown my love for him, and he rejected it. I returned so that me and him could be together like we planned and yet again, rejected. But when something is going bad, I'm the first one he decides to turn for help.

"You're right." I say admitting it to it. Adrian and Laurel are right, they don't deserve me. People like me are being hunted down or being used as weapons. I could be so much more than that.

"So what do you say about you, Prometheus and I bringing this city down to its knees?" She says as she smirks and I get an idea in my head. I've seen so much darkness in this city that there is no possible way of redeeming it.

"It's like someone told me once

"It's like someone told me once. Once you let the darkness in, it never comes out." I say and stare at her and she chuckles. Suddenly the power goes out and it's pitch black.

"That's our exit." She says and I back away as she does too. "You might want to move." She says and suddenly she screeches her siren cry.