31

PROMETHEUS HIDEOUT
Drake Lance

I wake up half naked on the cold ground and I open my eyes seeing a bright light shinning down on me. The area is green and I rise up to check my surroundings. I don't remember how I got here. I try to move my arm but it's chained to the ground not allowing me to move anywhere.

"You're awake!" I hear a voice and I turn to where the source of the sound is and see Adrian walk in dressed in his suit and tie. That bastard. Adrian opens the cell door to the room and shuts it close behind him.

"What do you want from me?" I ask in anger starring at him as I sit on the floor. Adrian walks towards me and squats down in front of me. Adrian stares at me with a smirk and I look at him as I'll shatter his skull right here and there to end this.

"To open your eyes a bit." Adrian says and takes out a remote control and aims it at the dark wall. Suddenly a TV turns on and the channel is of the news showing Oliver speak. Adrian gets up from the floor and walks towards the TV to give me a speech.

"I hope you're aware that I can produce a supersonic scream that can kill you?" I tell Adrian being arrogant and Adrian chuckles.

"Give it a shot." Adrian says starring at me to test me. I suck in my stomach and try to scream but as I do I don't produce any noise. I only hear the sound of me gasping. Adrian chuckles shaking his head. "Sonic Dampener." He says starring at me and raises an eyebrow. "Felicity made it to stop you. You know? Just in case you were to turn your backs on them... and here I am with it." Adrian says trying to piss me off but it won't work. I won't let him get in my head.

"You stole it?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, I borrowed it." He says sarcastically. "You don't see it now but I'm trying to save you here. Team Arrow sees you not only as a weapon, but every weapon is a threat." He says and it's true, I can take them all down without budging, even Ollie. "I see you as an asset." Adrian says and looks at me passionately. "First we take down Oliver, then we gather all the metas and bring the humans down to their knees and remake this planet." He says revealing his plan as he's psychotic and I chuckle.

"Why are you after Ollie?" I ask him being seriously.

"He killed my father, like he killed Laurel." Adrian says and he shakes his head. "He took him away from me like he took Laurel away from you." He says trying to use Laurel as a lever for me to change.

"Darhk killed Laurel." I correct Adrian and he chuckles. He sighs and walks away as I'm left with the TV on the news channel with Oliver making a speech.

"How long do you think it'll take Oliver to realize his bird is out of the cage?" Adrian asks trying to manipulate me as he closes the cell door.

I look at him and if I could Canary cry, I would. I would shatter his ear drums, hell shatter his skull.