6

Star City
Drake's POV

"Where are we going?" I ask Ollie as he drives around Star city to his office. We finally reach the office and we both get out of the car. Ollie wears a grey long sleeve shirt and jeans while I wear all black with a black leather jacket over it.

"I need to tell you something." He says as I follow him into his office. He walks through all the desks and everything till we reach his main office.

"Okay what did you want to tell me so bad?" I ask him being ignorant and impatient. Ollie looks at me seriously and I raise an eyebrow. "If this is about you being The Green Arrow I'm not surprised." I whisper towards him and he raises an eyebrow.

"How did you know?" He says as an elevator in his office opens up.

"I put the pieces together." We both enter the elevator and it closes fast. We soon go down several floors and when the elevator stops the doors open to what seems to be a basement. "A hideout." I say walking into the hideout and I look around seeing green lights and green architecture.

I walk around the hideout more seeing mannequins dressed up and I see- "Black Canary." I gasp as I stare at Laurel's black leather costume. I turn around to see Ollie walking towards me.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask him as I cross my arms as he must be hinting something to me.

"It has been running in your family to take on the mantle to save this city." He says explaining things to me. "Your father, a captain. Sara, The White Canary. Laurel, The Black Canary."

"So who do you want me to be?"

"Before Laurel died, she told me to find a new Black Canary, someone to take on that mantle." He says pausing and I stare at him. "That night, it was her last night as Black Canary." He says and stares at me and then stares at the leather costume.

"So you want me to take on that mantle?" I ask him and he nods and as he does tell me this it's too much. "I'm not a hero Ollie." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow. "I almost killed Damian Darkh this evening."

"We can help you control your ability

"We can help you control your ability." He says and it's more than that. He thinks it's easy to let someone who killed your sister live. It's also my father, what would he do if he also lost me? "Be the Black Canary."

"No." I say clenching my jaw with anger inside of me. "I've watched Sara die plenty of times and seen how dad reacted to her every death. I've seen Laurel die and that wasn't pretty for him. What would he do if he lost me Ollie?" I tell him and Ollie looks at me seeing that I'm right. "I'm sorry." I tell him and he starts tearing up, I walk towards the elevator and exit the cave.