28

BLACK CANARY MEMORIAL
Oliver

I watch a crew of city cleaners clean up Laurel's destroyed statue. I stand by it watching Laurel being taken away. Her memory is lost.

I start to remember all the times me and Laurel and had. All gone. Suddenly it just fades into this demon. Black Siren. Destroying everything ruining everything. She destroyed Drake. No. I destroyed Drake.

I continue to feel the rain drop as it's sprinkling on my black umbrella as I then feel a presence sneak up next to me. A cold breeze flies by as it's the iconic winter breeze. It's cold. I breathe out and see my breath come out and look next to me to see Drake dressed in all black with a giant black trench coat covering him.

"She deserved so much better." I tell Drake as I look away from him and stare at Laurel's destroyed statue.

"I failed her." Drake says as his voice is husky.

"You didn't fail Laurel. You still saved the day." I say praising Drake. He did save the day. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. "You saved me." I say with a small smile as I look at Drake. I remember how much I loved him. I still love him.

I wish I was better at expressing emotions. I wish I wasn't so distance when things would go down.

Drake isn't hard to kill. He can handle himself. He isn't a damsel in distress. He doesn't need saving. Actually... HE'S QUITE THE BAD ASS.

"Siren was right." Drake says as he stares around looking at the city from this view. "Mankind doesn't deserve me." Drake says seriously as he's confused. He lost his way.

"Maybe it's not what you deserve, but what you believe." I say giving Drake a speech.

"I believe that Prometheus should be stopped

"I believe that Prometheus should be stopped. If you believe the same, then help us stop him." I say as I look at Drake next to me. Drake looks at me as he clenches his jaws being serious. "Help me." I say with a small smile and he looks at me and looks away.

"I paused my dream

"I paused my dream. My life. What I thought WAS my life." Drake says as he stares at the statue. "Just to come back half away around the world just to be here with you. My life." He says and I look at him and he looks back at me. He did that for me.

I smile at Drake and I stand in front of him and kiss him. Making the move. I hook my lips with Drake and he does too as it feels sweet and passionate. Feels like Love.

"What happens now Ollie?" Drake says as he's back to normal. Back to the Drake I loved. I'm willing to give everything for him. My time, my love, and my life. I can be free with him.

____________________
MOSCOW, RUSSIA

I hold Drake's cold hand as we walk off the plane landing in cold snowy Russia. The next stop. I look out as it's a reminder of my past. A cold past.

I suddenly feel Drake's hand sneak to my chest and it's warming

I suddenly feel Drake's hand sneak to my chest and it's warming. Comforting. Drake is here. There's no fear.

"Let's save the world." Drake says as I let him go and watch him walk in front of me.

"He's quite the bad ass isn't he?" Curtis says teasing me and Drake to get friendly and I raise an eyebrow at him. I scare Curtis off and he walks off as I then chuckle.

I then look around as the view of Russia is toxic. It's dark here. So much darkness.

"C'mon, Russia isn't gonna save itself!" I hear Drake's voice yell as I still stand by the doorway of the jet. And there's my light.