27

TEAM ARROW HIDEOUT
Oliver

"Any sign yet of Drake and Siren?" I say frustrated as I walk towards Felicity and Curtis on a computer tracking them down.

"You mean the Siren siblings?" Curtis says to start a joke and stares at me as I stare at him seriously. She manipulated Drake.

"I still can't believe it! I knew Drake coming back was bad news!" Felicity says as she starts to attack Drake. "He just had-"

"-Hey!" I yell at her aggressively knowing she doesn't need to attack him. "Focus on finding them!" I growl at Felicity as she stands scared of me and the rest of the team stares at me confused. "Drake is just confused. He doesn't know what he's doing." I say worrying about him knowing he's heartbroken. I should've confessed.

Suddenly the computer that's beeping a noise and Felicity and Curtis turn back around to check the notification. "They're at a warehouse. Heat scanners say that there is 3 people in the warehouse." Curtis says and I realize that Prometheus has to be that third person. I can catch him here.

"Suit up and head out." I say angrily knowing that I need to save Drake before it's too late.

______________________WAREHOUSE Drake

WAREHOUSE
Drake

"I can't believe we're being sent here cause someone heard some screaming." I hear two guys talk behind me and Laurel while we stand there awaiting for them.

"Hey you two aren't supposed to be here?! This is private property." One of the cops speak and we both turn around starring at them with a smirk as they stare their flashlights at us. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're just waiting for a friend." I respond arrogantly and Laurel shouts at them. I stand back and watch her scream at the cops and then watch them as they run.

"Split up

"Split up. They're here." Laurel says and I nod as she stares at me. We both split as we walk to different sides of the warehouse.

"Found you traitor." I hear a man with a thick Brooklyn accent from behind. I hear the click of the gun and I turn around to stare at him not afraid. I can take down an amateur.