☆Hundred Facts☆

Legend:
• normal text: unedited
• bold, all caps: from the future, here to protect your cringe muscles

••

1. I'm trash.

2. This year, I am hoping to be hella trash.

3. Or perhaps a trash king.

4. The traschan in my room is a flower pot.

5. I'm at the trashy age of 13.

6. I have 999999999999999999999999999 raised to the power of infinity "friends". I'm not freaking lying here.

7. I can be sarcastic at times, and at times, I mean often.

8. Do you wanna build a snowman? I do.

9. I'm not in the mood right now to fix my grammar or anythin'.

10. I'm sleepy AF but I don't even know why I'm still typing here when I'm supposed to be snoring loudly while having drool flow out of my mouth at this moment.

11. I believe in that tale which says "your wish will come true if you say it at exactly 11:11". Though I never tried it because apparently, I would always be busy reading.

12. FACT DELETED.

13. I love the previous number. Cough.

14. I'm waiting for the day when my parents will become as so kind to replace my rotten glasses (which I've worn for about a year now) with new ones.

15. I'm going to get a black, square-rimmed frame next time.

16. The current one is green and has half-circle rims.

17. The school doesn't allow students to bring headphones, and that devastated me but oh well.

18. My goal for next year is to be able to buy the wireless soundproof headphones (Philips brand).

19. And yeh, my current one is an all-black, wired, Philips, still.

20. ILY all.

21. But then again, I can be quite sarcastic.

22. I ate instant ramen for dinner and I'm currently calculating the unhealthiness.

23. Don't take me out telling you'll buy what I want because you wouldn't have the money to pay the bus or train or taxi and then you won't be able to go home.

24. Unless you decide to walk, walk, walk or run, if you're dynamic enough.

25. My body does not know what stamina is.

26. Heck, even though our house's location looks like the stupid architect was trying to compete with the placement of the Zoldyck mansion, my maximum is 400 meters multiplied by 8 (hahaha just making it look like much), not on full speed with occasional walking.

27. I hope everyone agrees with me on this one; I think Death Note had a very happy ending!

28. I hope everyone can pick up on sarcasm though.

29. I hold the crown to being the world's most talented wing spiker.

30. In my dreams.

31. I have been sued and almost executed publicly because the teachers at school were afraid of the fact that students are gradually outwitting them.

32. I did the sign of the cross and prayed so you wouldn't take everything literally.

33. I like a few boy x boy pairings but I'm not really sure I can survive a whole yaoi smut book.