It's not what you think

Sadness isn't always the person who distances himself from other people.

It might be the one who tries his best to get along with everyone.

Sadness isn't always the person whose eyes are puffy from crying the night before.

It might be the one who never seems to have sought help from someone who will never hear him.

Sadness isn't always the person who has sad life stories to share.

It might be the one who laughs in those serious moments.

Sadness isn't always the person who has bruises, burns and cuts.

It might be the one who seems to be living in a harmless world.

Sadness isn't always the person who claims to not be truly happy.

It might be the one who says he's happy everyday.

Sadness doesn't reflect in the saddest people.

Simple happiness does, because they've had too much sadness that they want to live in happiness as much as possible.

It's not what you think it always is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um, sure? Fuck, yeah, like anyone would bother to heed this shit coming from an attention-seeking little creature like  me, of all people, who has never been sad in their whole life! Everyone only thinks about what happens when they can see it. They don't bother to dig deeper. This is why the world never improves : /

Anyways, I don't like it when people keep making this overused pun (?) about my real name. - _____ - I'll tell you my name.

It's Trash.

. . . *winks at the sky* aliens. Oh, by the way, I have one more.

.
.

A tragedy doesn't necessarily mean it dwells in the background of people who fail to show their emotions. It might be haunting the person whose feelings seem to flit towards everyone else, following them until this very moment that you are reading this.

.
.

This ain't anime, bitch, where those poker-faced little aliens were actually capable of smiling really warmly but have had their "hearts frozen" because their countries got burned to ground as the territorial war broke out. This is Earth, where the opposite sides always cover for each other. This is Earth, abandoned by its ruler, left to run on people's waning will to stay alive, on our individual ideals that keeps it going around the sun. And this is the Earth that is inhabited by wolves in sheeps' clothing, and sheep in wolves' hides. It's Earth. It's our planet, and our planet isn't the same as all those manga and anime and movies you've been watching where you admire this emotionless little girl who had been a slave all her life, to a tyrannical King who died soon after he conquered the other empire because, duh, he's old. You keep sympathizing with this dude in your class who isolates himself and sits in a corner playing video games because you keep thinking he lived in an underground city and lost both his best friends as he joined the military, and bam, there we go.

How about the boy who tries to cheer everyone up because it's always sad and lonely at home? How about the girl who tries to unite the class because she was thrown out for being 'useless' in the family? How about the one who doesn't have any friendships that last for two months because he's been led to thinking it's the right way to live after his mother literally blamed him for the massacre 7 years ago? Or the strange fellow who laughs at every little thing because she's crying inside all the damned time? How about the brightest smiles that were bound by the coldest chains? Why do you think ice melts? Why water evaporates, why fire dies, why beings hide behind false bravado? Like microscopic organisms, sadness can never be seen by the naked eye. Stop acting like the slouching kid is the most depressed being on this realm.