oneshot fest (2)

Can't believe I'm still going along with this despite how

shitty

my last one was--

••

BNHA: YOU'RE NOT A HERO (Bakugou x Izuku idk shipname)

The idea of having sacrificial little shitfaces around me is something I have always seen as undesirable ever since I got into the wider world.

I don't like them.

'Hero' much? That's just plain dumb. What would you get from fighting to the death? What would you get from actually having the fucking guts to ditch the consideration you should have for those you'd leave behind? What purpose does death serve you if being a fucking corpse doesn't help with anything other than being natural fertilizer for the goddamned plants?

Where do you think is the honor in being recognized as a 'hero' when you weren't even considerate enough to recognize your loved ones' emotions? Just because some of them don't openly show their interest doesn't mean you have the right to fucking mark them as heartless.

What drove you to diving towards your death? Was it the cold shoulder I had been giving you? What made you think I was not worried, nor concerned, about whatever would happen to you? Was it the way I brush off everything you say? What made you think dying was the best way to make me realize your worth?

Was it because I didn't...

Deku, you piece of shit.

What kind of a goddamned hero leaves those who need him in such a state? I'm blaming myself over every fucking thing that ever happened, over your supposed-to-be beautiful way of succumbing to the idea of eternal rest.

Is this because I didn't do enough?

You're not a hero, you fuckwipe. Neither am I.

••

I'm new to this fandom sorry

What the shit was that-- so friggin OOC monologue bakugou ew

But eh

It's just really fun to write about dying characters.

I love it how these two fought over All Might tho. It must have been sooo fucking awkward when the hero himself announced that he had been listening the whole time. (idk if it's in the anime)