bus experience went boom

no, literally. it went  b o o m .

since this is my first time riding a bus from the province to the city, i decided to observe shit that would happen to i could write 'em down. man, you'll never believe what just fucking happened. well, probably, you will, but holy shit.

so as of the moment, i'm currently sitting by myself bc my mom chatting with her folks on the other table. and we're still waiting for the bus engine to be fixed up. and i swear to horikoshi, it was wrong to read chapter 171 of boku no hero academia in public. i felt my tears holy shite mate. but eh, anyways...

first things first, i had forced myself to sleep early the night before but ended up finally hitting the hay by a few minutes after midnight. fuck. so i was quite worried about travelling because my uncle literally drives like we're on the verge of death (well, he always is in a hurry and we're just hitchhikers who jump into the car when we want to), and he's still got the cherry-scented car freshener. to everyone out there who doesn't have problems about motion sickness, i am so jealous of y'all.

although, i found myself being roused from sleep while the sky was still a little dim without the sun by morning. it was my mom, who told me that my uncle already left. so we had no choice but to take the bus or the van, but i prefer the bus over that fucking service vehicle that literally stops at nothing (like, no stopovers i cri).

got my sleep for a few more hours and by 8, i was awake.

did my rituals, then, just as we went out to the street, the bus was already a few feet away from us. but it was full, as-fucking-usual, so we had to stand. this is literally my first bus ride, and i just had to be standing amidst a group of sleeping humans. although i was annoyed by the sight of other people dozing off on comfortable as fuck chairs, i had no qualms about it because i was enjoying my real-life stimulation of how it felt like to have jet engines for legs. the road was winding and full of fucking curves (no joke, it was all curves) and i had to use my arms to keep myself balanced by holding on to either side of the baggage things attached to the roof.

*yawns*

fuck pls let me sleep ughhh--

and so, i stayed like that for a whole hour, and finally, we reached the fucking stopover where the boom incident happened. i was lazing around on a table and felt someone shoving a slice of ginger at my nose, saying it could help ease nausea. oh well, old people and their natural remedies. not sorry, really. my mom's, like, 39 years old now and she'd beat you up for calling her old because she knows it's true. not literally, as in, beat you up, but you get me.

so i was just there, eating out of a small-sized bag of chips and was on the verge of opening my can of pineapple juice as i consumed the junk, when suddenly...

//cue suspense scene music//

the back of the bus went "B O O M  B I T C H". a few kids started crying in surprise and as we peeked out, we saw the conductor on the fucking ground with blood on his white shirt. the bus didn't literally explode, with all the debris and orange sparks flying, but it did explode, in a way where one part went flying out and the flap at the back opened, like a hungry shark. the sharp end was probably what hit the dude's head, and sooo, the other people carried him towards the shed.

the owner of the stopover was panicking, and was about to call for an ambulance, but ehhh it wasn't that bad.

... i think.

they performed some first-aid stuff, and we're lucky we had a nurse with us, lol. i watched through the whole treatment, and he had a little of the side of his head scraped off. no biggie, but the effect of that specified wound on a person is surely great. dizzines, fatigue, etc. he woke up in the middle of the first-aid and walked towards a seat. i know, good he could still walk.

//oh shite there they go, i hear the engines running for testing--//

ok so I just stopped writing a while ago and decided it best for me to continue my log when I get back to the city, and here I am, hoes~

cough, anyways, the bus ride went smoothly for the rest of the hour (yep, it's just a 2 to 3 hour ride but dude, the road is so fucking curvaceous that you'll have second thoughts on whether or not you should still continue). i'm on a laptop rn, actually, and I just am here in my uncle's office waiting for some shit from lazada (online shopping site). so when we got back to the bus, some ladies offered me a seat, and I was wondering where all the other passengers went. actually, because of the accident, they started to worry about the safety of riding the bus, so they stayed behind and waited for the oncoming van. so they kept telling me to take a seat, and at first I refused because my fucking pride wouldn't let me accept an offer like that from old ladies who obviously have other companions who are supposed to sit as well, but my mom just kept nagging me about it ( 'accepting an offer is part of good manners' ) until I finally fucking agreed.

so I maxed it out and slept. got to the city before I knew it, and I was saved from the humiliation of having my motion sickness attack in a public vehicle. aaand done, that's the shit I've done for the day~ i'm gonna work on my day 7 challenge later on, when i'm back at home, and guys, i'm PROBABLY going to be a little inactive (which would cause me not to be able to finish my shit on time) because i'm going over to a person's house to help her with her stuff in regards to an audition for cos com group. well, she did drag me around at first and even got me this opportunity to be in a fucking band in the cos com, so I have to atleast repay my debts little by little like this. like I said, I don't want to be indebted to people for long, or ever at all.