bungou stray dogs why

So i just watched BSD s2 eps 1-10 ( I'll get on to 11 and 12 later ) and. . .

Do you remember that time ( if u watched it ) where that undead Guild member and his blonde partner ( forgot the names ) captured Port Mafia's Q? And then Q started going insane-y and then the jumper guy exchanged words with him.

And then

He just said

"I'll tell you this; God exists.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

But he doesn't love you."

Aaand that was officially the time I chucked a pen into my mouth and broke it with my teeth. :/

Aaahahaha. I feel so free now. I don't care if someone's gonna send me to church to be burned on the stakes later ( i mean, that's what Religion did in the old times, no offense meant for people who have strong faith bc i also respect you. In fact, all the ppl I've met who were like me respected the religious ppl too. but the problem is the religious ppl sometimes bc they don't want to accept the fact that there are those who have varying mindsets, eghh. Sorry, sorry. )

I hope i don't lose nice ppl bc of this revelation tho

:/

Because elementary school cracked my skull open when they heard of even the SMALLEST HINT. Welllllllllllll I managed to work the ropes and get them to believe that I'm the same religion-driven person they first thought me to be.

In 30 minutes :D

Thank you