• 30-day challenge • day 7 •

i'm so fucking tired atm and i still have to write a oneshot for someone later in order to help them with a script. dammit aaah stay calm, this is called repaying debts, it's a perfectly easy thing to do--

________________
____________________

DAY VII - FIVE FUCKING PET PEEVES

___________________
_______________________

ok, to be really honest with y'all, i had to look up the meaning of pet peeves on the internet in order to confirm that i got the right meaning on it. this always happens, actually, especially in regards to words that have lots of other sound-alikes.

________________
____________________

√ since it just happened earlier, i'm gonna put it on the first bullet. one of the things that annoy me is when  a certain place you find relaxing is suddenly filled with fucking people when you arrive at one point in time. i just got to this cafe a few hours ago, and something just kinda fucking stirred inside me when i saw that every seat was occupied. we were lucky that one customer was already leaving by the time we went to the counter. i was so fucking uncomfortable, with the family playing jenga to the right side of our table. it's not actually out of annoyance in regards to their laughs and all. i just don't like the feeling of having that one silent place suddenlt be flooded with overly-bubbly mounds of flesh whom you're not eveb associated with. it annoys me to the point wherein, sometimes, i go into rage and kick a nearby trashcan, or, as i did earlier, silently whisper repeatedly that i want to go home.

√ being ignored when you share an idea is another one of those things i found embarrassingly annoying. for example, you have just successfully overcame your fear of messing up or stuttering as you pull your idea out of that nonfunctional brain, but then you receive that annoying, prideful death glare which tells you your words never count in this discussion. it's something that really gets my blood boiling, but because i am a nice as fuck kind of person, i shut up everytime and let them be the star because it's probably the only time they'll ever get to be useful.

√ people who keep touching me or doing ticklish stuff just to get a reaction from me. i mean, fucking hell, it might just be some kind of bonding play between friends, but dude, i don't fucking like it. i mean, that's rude. when someone doesn't want to have involvement in regards to this shit and that shit, then, leave them be. sounds so fucking difficult, doesn't it? ugggh. all in all, i just don't really like anyone exposing any part of what i try to hide from the rest of society. i know this is all new, even to me, but dang, i don't even know when or how i made that sudden self-discovery. i just suddenly know i'm a multiple-faced person who tends to be ill-tempered and would either shut up, or fight the fuck back, depending on the moral situations of the current predicament. ok, enough story time and let's go to the next one.

√ lagging. it's not related to any of those stuff listed above, but boi, who doesn't abhor the feeling of a glitching system when you need to do something important, or send some message that would cost you another friendly relationship with a real life person depending on whether or not you managed to get it through? i esoecially hate it when i'm rushing, or am already annoyed by something that happened beforehand.

√ lastly, just to get this over with because i have more stuff to do and my time is running out (i'm not gonna die, c'mon), i'd say it's... poor customer service. it was an example from the internet, but i realized, it really does take a toll on my fucking patience and playing-nice. i mean, why the fuck would you even choose to work in someplace wherein you'd have to deal eith customers 24/7 when you don't even have the ability to atleast pretend to be willing to do your work? i especially despise those kinds of people who just slam their trays on the table, or groan at another request and even roll their eyes at shit you say or ask. others might not have a choice in regards to their chosen fields, but still. one does not simply treat those, who have absolutely nothing to do with how they lived their lives, like that. we're just stopping for food or supplies, what the fuck more do you want from us? tips and an extra wad of cash? fuck.

__________________
________________________

anyways, that's it for now. i'm so fucking tired, but i'm awake at 00:27 finishing this thing since i accidentally played noel the mortal for too long on my laptop. it's a game i just downloaded a little while ago, and boi, those agonizing hours of wait was totally worth these seven seasons of plot twists. after i told myself i'd finish all my idle books and learn the rest of daze, too... sorry, this is a late publish, but sssh, time zones probs gonna help me lol

____________________

T a g g i n g  3  r a n d o m  v i c t i m s

_Empress_Mavis_

ClocKworKTyranT

Blue_Wolfwoo

>> ok sorry for dis--