they're real

Yanderes.

They're real.

Apparently, there's this TV show in the Philippines that focuses on the crimes that has happened to the people. There's one episode every Saturday and Sunday, and some unpopular actors and actresses re-enact the crimes ( which surprisingly looks realistic af in some cases ).

Enough with that, because right now, it's Saturday and we went out to get my sister's braces adjusted. I'm waiting with my mother in the clinic right now while the doctor works on her teeth, and we're watching this television show. We're watching this specific issue where a yandere guy who appeared normal at first.

So this girl who was codenamed Nancy was your typical perfect student; good grades, responsible and kind, pretty, and she hates guys. Then this yandere guy who has the silly codename of Ernesto was approaching her from all sides, keeping on with it no matter how many times his invitiations were turned down. Then he saw some other guy approach Nancy, and he decided that he should step up his game because he was getting 'surpassed' by the others. That other guy was turned down of course, because Nancy wanted to work hard for her studies since she wanted to become a doctor and concentrate on nothing else. She has a friend who is trying to convince her to take a break because turning people down ( though she isn't rude ) would hurt. Nancy just ignores this and says she just really wants to concentrate on her course.

These things are seriously real, wow.

Anyways, the Ernesto guy approaches Nancy again one afternoon and asks her out, but she turns him down again. He starts using force by grabbing her hands and stuff, but then Nancy's mom comes just in time to see the ordeal her daughter is currently caught up in. The girl denies being forced into agreement as they get home, and the mom is only half-convinced, but she lets it go. The aunt is okay with it, though, because she believes that Nancy is perfectly capable of warding Ernesto off.

The next day, Nancy goes to a nearby store and Ernesto sees her. He then starts dragging her back up to the stairs in a corner of the store and forcing her to come with him so they can have afternoon snacks in his house. But then, a colleague of Nancy's mother catches wind of the commotion and alerts Nancy's mom. The mom rushes to her daughter and Ernesto and the mom exchange words. Ernesto backs off because he feels defeated since the parent might go ahead and call on an authority.

But he does NOT GIVE UP *superman music with ruined playback*

And then the next scene shows him staring at a box in his room. A box full of Nancy's stuff that he had managed to salvage at school. The mask she left behind. The handkerchief on her table. Her pencils, pencil cases etc. And he sniffs them everytime. That was the most disturbing part. I SWEAR. And my mother was there so I was like. . .

And then his dad entered his room. I thought he was going to scold Ernesto, but turns out he was actually the original yandere. And he gave his approval to his son's will; detain Nancy and force her into marrying him. Like wtf. They're really really rich, so they can do anything, including the marriage contracts and stuff.

So one day, Nancy and her aunt goes to this garden-river thingy and then there was Ernesto holding a large knife. He threatens Nancy's aunt, who then faints after being knocked into a tree by the said yandere. Then his father comes, holding a long coil of rope. Ernesto binds the girl's arms and then his father leads them to a forest, where Nancy gets raped there by the son. With his father watching. Wow. Okay so they bring her to their big ass house. It's kinda like a mansion. They detain her there, and Nancy's mom and aunt spy on the house for as long as they could remember. After a few weeks, Nancy gets forced into signing the marriage contract. It's an isolated mansion, and the family's maid was forced to abide by the insane masters' rules or else both she and Nancy dies.

Then a month passes and their monthsary happens and then there's this scene showing the two on a bed after the do. And then the guy gives Nancy this golden bracelet. Nancy tries to convince Ernesto to let her see her mom and aunt, this time calmly ( because on all the other days, she kept crying like there was no tomorrow ), but his yandere highness doesn't agree and snaps.

Then after a few days, police just raid their house, right after Nancy tells the maid she might actually be pregnant. And idk what happens after that because it's time to leave the clinic.

But my point here is. . .

Yanderes are real.

And they really do this stuff.

And the parents. 0-0

And they are those who appear WAY normal at first but then. . .

So guys

Watch tf out

MWAHAHAHAHA