Haikyuu!! Ask Meme

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: SKIP IT. SKIP. SKKKKIIIIIP

I saw this in a book and the book said the author saw it on Tumblr so I guess I should be free to do this. Plus, I'm too lazy to start working on that carving project. I swear, I'll do it later.

Hinata: Have you ever become friends with someone you initially disliked?

Answer: No. Why would I do that? I don't like them so what the hell?

Kageyama: Favorite kind of juice box?

Answer: I don't drink juice or other stuff these days. I stick to water. Or shake. Hahaha.

Tsukishima: What kind of music do you enjoy?

Answer: I think I do like every type of music as long as the lyrics make sense and hit me or something.

Yamaguchi: What is your biggest insecurity?

Answer: ... haha. Sorry. Not going to answer this one. *winks and leaves*

Tanaka: Are you overprotective of your friends?

Answer: No. Why would I need to be? And besides, I'm not sure if I have them because yeah, I am fond of some people but I don't know if they feel the same.

Nishinoya: Do you like school uniforms? If so, what kind?

Answer: I don't seriously know what is there to like in school uniforms.

Ennoshita: Have you ever quit something and gone back to it?

Answer: I literally froze for a minute when I read this first but my answer is yes.

Asahi: Are you a sensitive person?

Answer: What do you mean? Physically, mentally or what?

Sugawara: Tell me about a time where you didn't give up.

Answer: Ah, I don't think there was.

Sawamura: Have you ever broken up a fight between friends?

Answer: Well yeah.

Shimizu: Do you get a lot of unwanted attention?

Answer: Pffft-- of course not.

Hitoka: Do you enjoy graphic design?

Answer: Nope.

Haiba: Where are your parents from?

Answer: From a beautiful blue planet called Earth.

Kozume: Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what color? If not, what colors would you dye it?

Answer: I don't know. I wouldn't, I guess?

Kuroo: Are you misunderstood?

Answer: Ahaha. Kinda.

Iwaizumi: Do you have someone in your life that constantly annoys you?

Answer: Everyone around me does.

Oikawa: Do you put a lot of pressure on yourself?

Answer: No I don't. I don't try as hard as someone out there *looks at that someone I know* then pretends not to *nudges that someone I know*. Agh, I seriously don't get humans. What's wrong in letting others know that they work hard for what they want?

Oh, speaking of 'annoying', can anyone try calming this girl who tells me to "TEACH HER HOW TO SERVE" all the time down?

And this guy who tried to get me interested in his interests so he would no longer be an "outcast"? Well, in all honesty, he's not an outcast, though.

And another girl who tries to get me drift away from her best friend just because she thinks she's being left behind?

Agh, help. There's more. Even teachers who try to set up a public execution for their students just because the students are starting to outwit them.

See now why I said everyone around me annoys me? That's not even the end of it.

And the person who doesn't want to show anyone that they try hard is seriously getting to my nerves. Why the hell not? UGH. DAMN THEM.