Through the Ages ( SerVamp Oneshot all hail sakuya )

I've written lots of haikyuu oneshots in this book but zzzero servamp, so let's do this. MWAHAHA Get ready to face death by cringing.

this is gonna be the first attempt of mine at a servamp oneshot so rip oocness and awkward writing
aand oml so sorry for the disgusting title *bowing repeatedly like a weeaboo i am*

***

A green-haired vampire wandered into the vicinity of a public school, idle students chattering away as they pleased in the front lawn.

More of them entered the gates either in groups, with a friend or completely alone. He was one of those people categorized as loners in this school, with his pink headphones worn over his ears.

He was recognized as the kind of kid who no one would rather associate themselves with.

Well, that was better.

It was way too good of a news to hear, and he'd preferred it rather than finding a friend whom he would be forced to leave sooner or later because of unfortunate circumstances.

He chuckled.

How could he be so hung up over a dead person?

Besides, he'd have to weave up another lie to get atleast an acquaintance. He was already fabricating pieces of baseless dialogues just to be able to live among others normally.

Who wouldn't label him crazy and send him to an asylum if he were to jump at someone and tell them he was a vampire? In this day and age wherein computers and the internet were the rulers of the country, vampires were nothing more than a sort of interesting subject to add into a supernatural teenage novel.

He felt sick.

These clueless people were using such fearsome beings of existence as entertainment material. Bloodsuckers usually apppeared as the female lead role's cool partner, or an over-sexualized group of female vampires crowding around a perfectly normal guy with delicious blood.

What kind of reads were these?

They didn't even know how the true faces of these creatures were, yet they carelessly watched movies and anime with a handful vampires involved like squealing pigs who saw a rare vegetable.

Sakuya knew he wasn't going to gain anything from complaining with intense resentment towards naive humans, so he simply sighed and headed for his classroom.

The people who knew him simply by name and face instantly cleared the way to let him pass. His gaze wasn't reluctant, and it seemed as though he'd not hesitate to castrate someone if they ticked him off. He probably would do that, but avoiding trouble as much as he could came as a first priority.

He didn't even know why his classmates had come to fear him after the first day, but it was probably because he didn't even bother to introduce himself. He won in intensity against the terror teacher, and thus, his legendary life as a cliché, feared student started. Yay.

He didn't know why he decided to enroll for another school. This was his second time entering one as a vampire. Despite his first experience not being so good, he found the idea of leisurely spending his days as a studying slave drawing him in for some reason.

What was it?

Being around people meant being around lies. And he despised incorrect facts. So what was he doing? If ever he was clinging on to something, what was it?

Because it hasn't been long since the schoolyear started, there weren't any non-individual works required yet. So he met no trouble so far.

But seeing as it was a class, it had to happen at some point. Unfortunately, that point was revolving around the clock right now.