• 30-day challenge • day 14 •

i should be going to sleep, but i'm on my laptop playing some games which are not suitable for very young audiences. lol jk. although i am clicking the left mouse button furiously.

__________________
______________________

DAY XIV - WHAT YOU WORE TODAY

____________________
________________________

ok so i'm really glad i wore a simple sportshirt and rubber shoes today, or else i would have gotten in trouble when we were gaying out a little while ago. well, i went to hq for band practice but didn't seem like we would be practicing much, so i decided to hang out with the birthday boi and his friends for a while. shit happened. don't ask: just remember it was gay as fuck lol.

___________________
______________________

√ so yep, there you had it. a black mizuno sports shirt that had some fucking kanji on the back. my usual lee jeans and a belt which doesn't do any purpose, as the holes are not enough and i can't pull it tight enough to actually get it on my fucking waist. although it can be decorative i guess lol. i got my orange and blue inov8 sports shoes and bam, there we go. this was one of those rare occasions i wore no jackets or sone fancy-ass coats to an appointment outside of school. actually, it's because i was supposed to go home by 3 pm because shit happened after our last gig, but as i was in the public vehicle, i was like...

"shit. what the fuck got me to be so submissive towards orders and rules? i mean, that is definitely not me. i guess being away from civilization for a good while made me a little fucking senile that i forgot how sweet the satisfaction you get from defiance tastes."

and yep, ended up staying until the usual 9:30-ish. i actually had decided to change up shit, but then i realized it wasn't the first time something like this happened (in fact, it's been more frequent when i was a kid. i guess being isolated really does you a good deal.), so i fucked rules, regulations, anger, danger, and fucking strutted up to that platform where i was having some fucking fun i never get at school or the house, or around anyone who knows shit about me. well basically, there isn't much stuff known about me in the cos com. it's literally just my second name, the fact that i go home to this particular area in km blah blah, and that i am a fucking rebel who doesn't care about an endeavor-tier father. without the character development, mind you, because that shit doesn't happen in real life. lol jk, maybe it does.

anyways, to sum it all up (because bro, that turned into a story time), i wore my black sports shirt, jeans, rubber shoes, and my usual fucking rebelliousness and indifference that brought me to a world of fun and socialization.

and of course, i know now that the kinds of people i should be with are not stereotypical girls who are all nice but then start talking about this shit and that shit when they're not around. this day told me a lot, and i can definitely say that i'll be able to wear my genuinity when i find the right people who will help me look for it.

__________________
_______________________

i know, this chapter was so fucking sappy and all, and that things got out of topic from a simple outfit question. but hey, rules did say "feel free to expound". and also, lots of elements from today just kinda managed to strike me. so eh.

___________________

T a g g i n g

Uhhh no one bc I'm aware that I'm skipping days atm

Just that I've been busy dealing with drama and shit i don't wanma talk about lol

Now I'm off towards a swimming resort wid my mom and my sister (invited by my mom's friends who are the parents of my sister's friends amazing while im here like, "holy shit, *insert my name*, you have friends?") and i didn't fucking slep

Altho i hibernated for 13 hours yesterday, I'm gud.