list of things i don't like

1. Being defeated by connections.
- I mean, who doesn't hate it when your effort goes unappreciated just because the other person whom you had, let's say, had a competitionn with, has connections with the higher-ups that judged the whole thing?

2. The 'liked' person has 'done all the effort'.
- For example. You made the script, you chose the music, you edited shit, you directed the lines and the way they should say them, you persuaded the person even if you know they'd be talking shit about you after this, you didn't sleep at all, putting the words together, but they keep saying that the person who simply acted it out "did all the sacrifices". It hurts.

3. Being indebted.
- Owing someone something means that you were shitty during the time you needed their help. I mean, it's like a sugar-coated slap to the face (ew) that keeps haunting you. I hate it especially when the person you've been indebted to drags it out for longer than you expected. I can't help but keep thinking about it, and it reminds me of me fucking my part up.

4. Being a 'last resort'.
- Like, when the person they picked for this certain segment leaves all of a sudden because of unfortunate circumstances, so they call you just to fill in that slot, so they won't get dead air, so they won't get soiled reputation for not organizing shit better.

5. Being interrupted by singing.
- My sister does this all the time, I swear. We're talking. I speak. She starts fucking singing and doesn't even stop no matter how many minutes I either wait or keep talking then telling her to shut up.

6. Cold wars.
- I absolutely despise people who give you the silent treatment when they have a problem with shit you do or did. Can't they just confront you and tell you that they fucking loathe your guts and shit? Also, I'm waving at those people who decide not to tell you what they were about to say after being the one to have been bothering you about it in the first place.

7. People who don't stand up to those who "bully" them and then complain.
- Don't even get me started on this one. I mean, if you really think they're just inferior shits who make fun of you because they're jealous, why fucking fear them and vent your fucked up logic on me? Aren't you being unreasonable, now?

8. Superiority complex.
- "You ignorant human, you're not allowed to touch someone as great as I." These kinds of auras and lines make my blood boil and seethe like I'm on the verge of exploding as an aggressively active volcano. Who the fuck makes friends with these kinds of spoiled shits who think so highly of themselves?

9. Pity.
- I would love someone to offer me something either immediately or out of fear or some shit, and not because they're trying to 'appease' my raging longing or because they 'pity' me and my current situation. It just makes me want to turn the fucking time back and regret I ever asked.

10. Underestimation of knowledge and experience.
- Like, when someone keeps telling you this shit and that shit because they think you're dumber than them when it's actually the other way around. And when they advise you on shit you already got through, thinking that they have survived some unfathomable, fucked-up reality show when they're actually just weak shits.

11. Inconsiderate fuckers.
- Like, sure, keep drilling holes on the wall while I try to sleep after literally staying up for three whole days finishing shit for some hellhole normies, and, blind robots that will do drama about having been manipulated by their parents when they were young, call "school".

12. Wasted effort.
- Why put effort into shit you do when they'll acknowledge the flashier bitch?

13. Ninjas.
- Those professional 'ninjas' who make their ways around your vulnerability and then stab you in the back as they activate their shadow fucking techniques.

14. Exposing vulnerability.
- I don't get those bitches who literally cry infront of everyone and vent their issues out in tears to those they consider their 'friends'. I mean, who the actual fuck would want some potential rivals to see you crying or some kind of shit like that?

15. Holding back.
- Quite attached to underestimation. You know what I mean. When people hold back and shit because they think you're weak as fuck. I don't know reasons why people don't take it seriously when you're doing every single shit you can think of and do, but it's irritating as hell.

16. Winning against amateurs.
- So during matches in this particular sport, I'm literally wishing for someone who falls under my level of being average. I don't want the amazing as fuck people, and especially not the newbs. It's not worth the win if you scored 7 to 0 against a fucktard who doesn't even know how to work their feet on the mats.

17. Getting bad reps because of your companions.
-  This is why I hate being in groups, or having circles at all. And especially why I don't want to get involved with my class. Someone occasionally does shit to annoy teachers or something and the whooole fucking class gets it too.

18. When someone sees your vulnerability.
-  Dude, I don't get those shits who go to school and pretend they're sick. I mean, that sucks. Why would you want people to see you're sick? Isn't that, like, seriously lame? I dunno, they've probably got some crappy ulterior motives by showing themselves when they're sick, crying, or just plain vulnerable, but I don't think I'll ever get them.

19. People who don't cut to the chase.
- When they're tryna tell you something, then keep revolving stuff around a fucking bush, making you wonder why they even told you in the first place if they're not brave enough to admit.

20. Flirts.
- Who doesn't hate these kinds of fuckers? I mean... Plain fucking disgusting, I swear.

21. Exaggeration of praise.
- Who doesn't hate it when people around them are literally treating a fluffy bunny as a literal goddess? I mean, yeah, bunnies are fucking cute and all, but doesn't the exaggeration make you feel a tad bit fucked-up? It's not like it's the only beautiful shit in the whole planet.

22. Blackmailers.
- I admit, I do this at times when it us absolutely necessary for me to flash out some underhandedness, but those who go all out and do it all the time aren't very likeable in a way that makes me wanna fucking punch their guts out.

23. Frivolity.
- Those kinds of shitfaces who don't take ailments and mental defects seriously. Those who think having psychosis or schizophrenia is a motherfucking game. Those who love to trigger patients with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, because they're childish enough to think that the only diseases we should be wary of are those that come with physical fucking symptoms and widespread viruses.

24. Indecisiveness. Or spontaneous mindsets, idk.
- Not that kind of indecisiveness. I mean, the kind that, first thing they want you to get the fuck out of their lives, then the next second, they're telling you not to go out at all. Like what the fuck?

- ok dis is probably enough for now. Hitting 100 is the last thing I would wanna show you xD