• 30 day challenge • day 28 •

I'm still too lazy to do my usual format,  and also... fuck nvm.

____

Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit.

- Day xxviii

____

√ usually i would just write something like, "a mahogany coffin with velvet cushions" or "six feet underground where i can't be bothered by your bulshit", but because i'm feeling extra humane today, i'll be discarding of that mindset for a few minutes and write something which doesn't seem too, uh, realistic, i guess?

anyways, first things first, since i've been stuck in this city for who knows how long, i would probably atleast want to go somewhere else in this country first. for example, the famous towns or cities such as this place called "vigan", wherein it is said to still have medieval spanish elements preserved. a lot of people i am acquainted with go there out of habit or on a whim, and it's not much, really. but because i am the typical "oh-so-pitiful" kid who has been "locked by society in a birdcage of a city", it's something that sounds pretty exciting to me.

other than that place of horses and carriages, i would like to visit the place where our national hero was killed. for a number of reasons, including evidential investigation and whatnot, but my undelrying motives about the drop-off are best kept in high secrecy... or not, because i wasn't the first one to discover some shit like this. i know i'm being confusing at the moment, so we move on.

going towards the more lighthearted side of things, i would want to visit those malls they always hold big-ass anime conventions in. i have only ever experienced local things and events, and this one, two-hour ride to a different municipality had not been given to me as a chance as well (i had responsibilities in here so yeah).

of course, i would also love to go to the land of pikachus in deku costumes, japan. who wouldn't want to? but of course, if possible, i would want to have the money provided for my poor ass and not produced from my own toil (because i am a shitty kid ok). i want to go sightseeing on the high towers, walk through brooks littered with sakura petals, eat authentic japanese stuff while chatting with people i'd like to consider as "friends" on a bench, or visit akihabara and be a nerd there. there's the sea of trees, but let's not go there for now because i'm feeling extra humane today.

another choice of mine is canada. not some huge reason. i just want to visit one of my cousins, two of my former classmates (they're twins) who probably have forgotten about me by now (or not because i admit i played a pretty large part in their lives???), and check the money out which release syrup scents when you scratch a certain part of it. there's also the waterfalls that draw a border between the said country and america, which i most likely wouldn't want to visit at the moment. for a few reasons. trump included.

london comes right next. who wouldn't want to go to london? the big ben, the buses, the bridges, the home of jack the ripper. also would want to visit the place where our national hero once stayed when he was in london. for a select few reasons and circumstances affiliated with those of my luneta (where he was killed) choices. that's not important anyways, so we go to the next stop.

even though it's said to be littered with brutish people (just because of the nuclear weapon thing), i would want to go to russia. no, it's not because i want to see the figure skater whom yuri plisetsky or viktor nikiforov had been based on. i just want to buy myself authentic matryoshka sold by authentic russian shopkeepers, have a taste of russian culture, and of course, check on an old classmate's mom. she works in vladivostok, and even though her kid's been getting on my nerves more than a number of times, well... fuck, nevermind, you'll laugh at me.

for the love of attack on titan, i would also want to go to germany. i'm not expecting to be greeted by a broken wall or anything, but the feels are just there, i guess. i'd probably go be a street performer in this country somewhere along the lines so i can show off my german skills (a week of putting the german osts on repeat, actually. don't be fooled.) and get some german change to buy german beer. then i can board another plane to brazil while experiencing the lingering effects of the alcohol.

i want to visit brazil because of the cartoon called rio. i'm sure everyone knows of that. it made the certain festival look pretty fun. also, the markets seem like a good, lively place to visit as it is pretty similar to my country's own markets. the weather is really good there, i heard, and hiking up to where the jesus christ statue is doesn't seem like a pretty bad idea. although i don't appreciate the persona the stone had been carved into, i am very much applauding the work they put into that large-ass sculpture. i would also like to see the houses which some project in here called "colors of stobosa" has been based from.

going another way across the globe is me deciding to visit korea. not just any korea, but the northern-- southern part of it, home to korean idols and drama. i'm not a fan of these things to be really honest (and i, for one, do not like most of its people due to some circumstances), but visiting the place for the sake of experience and timeliness doesn't seem like a dangerous proposal. it's not as if interacting with plastic surgery customers is going to put my life in a perilous state of eternal pain. let's not tackle my opinions about s and m this time because, as i have said for two times now, i am feeling extra humane today.

france has always been pretty fascinating for me, moreso when i met tsukiyama shuu and watched his growth as i ran along the tokyo ghoul series. i do believe that not all french people get into a point of obsession over some sesame-pudding-haired japanese boy, but it would be amusing to see how they'd react to sweet-smelling blood. i'm sorry. actually, i want to try doing everything french, eat everyrhing french, and wear everything that had been associated with this certain culture during the olden times. and of course, there's paris. sure, i just want to see the eiffel tower and not the women who kiss you as a greeting, but that's beside the point.

italy is another choice. pizza and pasta is enough of a reason to be swooning over this certain country, but it's because this is a former classmate's origin. let's not get sentimental on a saturday and look back on my nauseating self back then, so let's continue.

greece will never let itself out from my selections as well. the parthenon, greek god sculptures, carthage, coliseums (idk if only romans have this. haven't done my research), olive trees, and of course, greek yoghurt. the mythologies i've been fascinated by as an immature being had originated from this place, so of course, i would never want to miss out on this country. their stories gave me ideas, theories, and a different kind of faith to cling to, although temporarily.

that's probably a lot of places by now, so let's get to the end of this. even though i'm fully aware of the fact that this might never happen, i don't wish to travel to so much gaudily dressed places to find peace or the will to actually want to live longer. i just want to move to a place which houses something or someone i can call a home.

or something like that, because, going four times, i feel extra humane today.

(。’▽’。)♡  fuck you  (´ε` )♡