• 30-day challenge • day 10 •

i literally woke up at 11:42, nearing the afternoon, and boi, wasted time again by sleeping so much. i went to bed by 2 am, and i don't understand why it takes me this long to wake up, because 2 am - 12 is way more than 8 hours, and i usually automatically wake up after 8 hours. why the fuck am i even blabbering?

_________________
_____________________

DAY X - PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE AND WRITE THE FIRST TEN SONGS THAT PLAY

____________________
_______________________

gyahaha this seems fun. and very simple to answer. doesn't trigger anything.

_

__________________
________________________

√ moonlit night - death parade ost

- seriously maaan? first thing that plays after i tap on the next button is this thing that gets the feels chugging towards you like it wants to kill you. lmao, i mean, have you seen the show yet? such depth and drama won't allow anyone to actually forget about it. and now as i write this, it's playing on the part that-- aaagh-- moving on--

√ this game [off vocal] - no game no life op

- ok, why is it another instrumental? anyways, i still haven't grown tired of this song no matter how many times i hear or sing it (and end up turning my room into a karaoke box when everyone's away). it's not just because i love the anime it was used in. i mean, look at the fucking lyrics. at first i thought it was just another everyday song with crappy inspirational messages that wouldn't even move me, but it struck me right there when i read the english translation. just like unravel, this probably goes into the list of the little songs i never grow bored of. although, i may tell, this song is difficult a s f u c k . both timing, range, tempo, and especially expression. you'd be too busy focusing on hitting the notes to actually bring the emotions out, but if it's a natural for you, then you're fine.

√ jiyuu no tsubasa - shingeki no kyojin/attack on titan op 2

- h o l y f u c k . dear playlist, why give me feels first thing in the morn-- i mean, in the hours of my waking? when i first read the lyrics to this song, goddamit, i was s h o o k t . the aura of the instruments, the singer's vocals and everything, literally fit the theme so perfectly. and if you don't think the tv size is satisfying (as i did, at first), listen to the full version. you'll see what i'm talking about once you do. i haven't tried singing this publicly yet, and i don't think i ever will (as the instruments are difficult af, but eh, the band is full of experts so they might be able to? idk), but we're getting there. and pls don't miss the beautiful flute part, then some guren no yumiya remix after that. omy it's beautiful man.

√ everytime you kissed me (lacie) - pandora hearts ost

- ... another feels song. i literally was consumed by this manga (not the anime, ok? the anime was shit-tier) when i was in the process of reading it, after finishing it, and honestly, until now. there's just something about it that makes it unforgettable. might be the amazing plans that led to these mind-blowing plot twists and conclusions. mochizuki jun is simply a fucking genius, and the way her art improved so much as compared to the first few chapters and those of her earlier mangas, it just matches the aura of the manga so much. the characters have their very own depth, and the development is very real. go read this, you faggots. it's amazing. then check out vanitas no carte/vanitas no shuki after that. it's an ongoing manga by the same author.

√ judgement of corruption - kaito shion

- ok so this is literally out of place among the other songs listed above. it does have a little drama and reason, but it just basically talks about kaito being such a corrupt judge that he didn't even give any money to the guard of hell despite having been offered a deal with it. he goes on saying that he'll create his own utopia that his disabled daughter could live in. but man, this is some deep psychological stuff hidden among piles of money. the money symbolizes something, the daughter might be this and that, and this utopia is something that is hidden in every person; a dream they have never accomplished, or it simply is a great delusion all in all. this vocaloid song is another one of those i kept putting on repeat after hearing it for the first time. the tune was catchy, and the lively, but terrorizing beat and everything was perfect for the song.

√ the lost one's weeping - kagamine rin

- one of the most misunderstood songs in my life's history. some people i know are literally loving this song because this shit and that shit, just... they have a wrong interpretation, and it led them to thinking that this song talks about the story of their lives or some ugly shit i wouldn't even want to talk about. if you're gonna try to convince me that it's not what you meant, that's gonna take a whole lot of talking. anyways, i see this song as a slap to the face. it is good in a way that it told me something. it just strikes me; who was it that let go of your dreams? none other than yourself.

√ magenta: another sky - arcana famiglia op

- i am on the verge of headbanging-- anyways, i love this song because i love the anime. pretty biased, i know. but hey, the message itself is pretty nice. although i'm not really fond of things that scream "feminism" lmao. i mean, this isn't really a literally feminist song. for me, though, it's a little bit of that. kinda like "i'll prove that a supposed-to-be fragile being like me isn't how i appear to be". but it's pretfy hopeful, i love it.

√ regards to love: eros - yuri on ice ost

- ... 'nuff said.

√ take me to church - nightcore version

- i know, it's not like me to have some nightcore on my phone, but eh, someone sent me these songs so i kept a few of those that i liked. one of the rare occasions wherein i actually have some songs of the english language. at first, i thought this was some cheesy christian song (sorry to all the religious people out there; i'm an athiest with brewing hate), but then i started laughing when i got farther into the song. i saw a soukoku amv with this song too, and i shoved it at one of my classmates' eyes one time, although they didn't get why i was making them watch it.

√ what's up people - death note op

- oh my yod this song gyahaha. i'm actually singing along at the moment, only, with misheard lyrics lmaooo. this song, nothing but screamos, i tried singing it one time, and by the end of the song, i have completely lost my voice for one night.

_________________
________________________

i know, i know. i ended up rambling about pitches and vibes, but hey, i'm trying to make up for yesterday's crappy answer lmao. atleast i enjoyed doing this. there was background music for every item HAHA.

_________

T a g g i n g n o o n e .

>> i'm running out of people whom i deem approachable enough, or those who i think know me at all.