Some Appearance Questions

I am sooo bored, just sooo bored and I have to do something other than homework that would surely keep me from going out and taking a stroll at 22:00.

1. Describe your hair.
- Let's seee... you know the Vocaloid song "The Blessed Messiah and the Tower of AI"? Look at Kaito's hair in there but black because who the fuck would actually have blue hair? The people who dye it, but no, I'm not one of those people because I am not a person. UFUFUFU. Don't lump me together with some lowly mortals.

2. What is your eye color?
- Get watercolor. Use the light brown one. Paint a circle on your paper or whatever you have right there. Get the black paint and dip a new paintbrush into it. Line the brown circle with black and put a black dot the size of a coin in the middle. Add details if you want, but that's how it looks like in daylight, but when I am indoors or whatever, it's just plain black, like, black. Well, I don't care either way because light just bounces off my glasses. I think.

3. Describe your skin.
- This seems like the start of something fishy involving racial discrimination to me, but because I am in the mood to be kind today, I will fucking let it pass. And yeah, I'm starting to swear like really. Blame these people who "bored" me, okay? Blame them. But going back to the question, get beige but a tad bit darker. Fifty Shades Darker-- *slapped* No, that is totally not a title of a novel.

4. What is your body figure?
- You know the drink called Coca Cola? Oh, of course you do. Go to the vending machine or your local grocery and ask the clerk if you don't. After that, get a mug and pour the Coca Cola into the ceramic. You see that mug? That's me. That's exactly how I look like, and yeah, shut up. You don't have a say in this.

5. Describe your face. The nose, your cheekbones... all that matters.
- Go to a museum that displays ancient Egyptian stone art. That face placed inside a glass case wherein the edges are very crooked and that it looks very funny and stupid is exactly how I look like. Well, I'm not insulting any Egyptian art here. Don't get the wrong idea and get me arrested AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. STUPID GODDAMNED RETARDED MORTALS-- HA.

6. Any characteristic features on your face?
- Beauty marks everywhere though they were more visible when I was a child. I think they've vanished now, though. VANISSSHHHED. LIKE MY SENSE OF TRUST IN YOU OR THEM! AHAHA! So that's one, and I do wear glasses which people dare to take away from me just because I'm careless and stupid and fucking idiotic and abnormal and all. Do you know how fucking much that cost me? JUST BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE RICH DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO THAT AND ALL. And then my face is the embodiment of ugliness itself, thank you!

7. Any scars?
- Oh, OF COUUURSE I HAVE SCARS! Back, front, down, up, face, feet, everywhere! But no, unlike other foolish mortals who try tp shorten their only lives, these are, in no way, self-inflicted. Why would I even do that? In fact, I don't want to hurt myself because I know for shit I should protect myself from all of the things that are doing their very best to try and harm something like me! Yay!

8. Do you wear a lot of makeup?
- Makeup? Makeup? What is that? The tints and shades of prostitution that also smell very much like prostitution? Oh no, I gave everyone an honest opinion! NOW THEY WILL COME FOR ME AND BURN ME ALIVE AND ATTEMPT TO CHOP ME UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND ARREST ME AND EXECUTE ME PUBLICLY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIAN AND AGAIN AND A GA IAN SNF AGAIAND SBABDJAND AGAIAN SGANAIG AND AAGAIAN AND AGAIAN. Seriously, I don't. It's too... well, bothersome.

9. Do you wear any piercings?
- Nopppeee. Kids who do are killed! Rejoice!

10. Any tattoos?
- Ew no.

11. Do you like your face?
- Oh no I don't! I absolutely love my face! It allows me to blend in with the humans and so that I don't have to deal with the fact that they might run away or question me about the face I had in my past life! Even though I'm not human at all, it does me a very good favor by being the same as these rotten masks the humans always wear.

12. Do you like your body?
- Nope. Not at all. It's hard to move when your body is all made of godforsaken ceramic.

13. Are you tall or short?
- *mental disorder intensifies* You know what? Fuck you. Why the actual heck would you even present a question like this to someone like me who is suffering the consequences of not being fucking tall at all that I have to crane my neck up to see every single human being I come across, interact with or even simply look at?

14. Say something not mentioned in the asks about your appearance.
- Hmmm... I'm literally a living replica of Barney! Yyyaaayyy! Barney! I love you, you hate me. Senpai is ignoring me; very high in face and zero regarding brains-- that's what senpai likes so ew. I'm ignored, I'm ignored, why is senpai stupid too? I know I'm stupid, so dumb, foolish, sucks at Math. But atleast my judgement's clear. I love you, I love you. But why do you turn away? Do you like this bitch just because she seems so nice? Let me peel this goddamned mask. Do you see? Do you see? Under this mask is red flesh. Let's get citrus fruits and blend them then pour on her. That's how humans show themselves. PS. In case you didn't know, I was singing from "I love you" to "themselves" in the tune of that Barney song.

15. Post a picture of yourself.

 Post a picture of yourself

16. Has anyone told you you are beautiful today?
- Yeah. There ARE some kids who did so.  AFOMI #1, AFOMI #2, AFOMI #3, AFOMI #4, AFOMI #5 UP TO AFOMI #23. Oh, AFOMI means "a figment of my imagination" by the way.