MOAR TAGS *EVIL LAUGHTER*

MOAR TAGS MWAHAHAHA pls overlook typos

1. What will you do if a Zombie Apocalypse will happen tomorrow, as reported by the authorities?

- . . . FOR NARNIAAA *battle cry* *raids supermarket*

2. What will you do if you find out you are the Queen of a planet filled with demi-humans?

- HOLY CRAP DOES THAT PLANET HAVE KEMONOMIMIS? OR FRIENDLY MINOTAURS, ATLEAST? OR MAYBE LUXURIOUS FACILITIES AND FOOD? AND I AM THE QUEEN? Of course I'd go there. Who wouldn't want to go to a place where you can rule over everything and get slaves to bring you everything you need? Unless. . . It's a barren, poorly-developed planet. Oh well. I'll try to use my skills in dictatorship. *flexes fingers* It'll be a tourist spot in no time. *glasses shine in the light*

3. Choose one; Unimaginable riches or great relationship with the government? Why?

- Wait, isn't this just the same? I mean, either of the two would lead to the other. If the government isn't rotten, that is. Wow, clever little sh**, whoever made this question. But no, I don't know. They're both unneeded in my life so HA.

4. Chicken, pork, or beef?

- Y'know what, this question is absurd. ⚫_⚫But anyways, let's just go chicken. Cows are scary, pigs are smelly. And cows are powerful, left-handed wing spikers so wow, nevermind beef. Though it contains a lot of nutrients, I don't really think I'll get over my fear of beef. *sees beef steak* *a glowing image of wakatoshi's face shows up* DO YOU SEE NOW

5. What color do you like best and why?

- Why is this question even hErE againNn

But anyways, blue-green. Because aliens are green and they bleed blue blood! According to old portrayals, though. *cue 20th century music again*

6. What will you do when you will see your childhood enemy 10 years later on the streets as a beggar with thirteen, malnourished children?

- Oh, this batch escalated quickly. But really, the person behind this question must have hated someone big time. *backs away* But anyways, that's already an obvious answer from me. What would I do? What would I do? *hairflip* That person wouldn't even remember me. :P Or wouldn't recognize me, atleast. ; )

7. What would you do if you were to blow up on your next birthday?

(I made this question myself since the original one was similar to #2.)

- LOL SORRY, IDK WHAT GOT INTO ME BUT IF I'D BLOW UP ON MY NEXT BIRTHDAY, I'M PRETTY SURE I'D BLOW UP LIKE A MILLION BOMBS so yeah, go to my school and await my death there. *facepalm*

8. Give me ten reasons why you hate your life.

- Wait, whaaat? WHAAAT? Why would someone hate their liiife? No one can hate it. They can abhor it. *wink* but no, I don't have any reason to do so. I don't. *imagine Uncle Iroh's voice* I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel. *Budhisattiva face go tanaka go go* Though this is a pretty sore question and if I'd have been one year younger, I'd probably already have written stuff that would be the cause of your early death. People can die in disgust, right? So yeh.

9. What is the quality in yourself you love the most and why?

- Hmmm. . . *strokes fake beard*

*smiles innocently* I'm totes honest! *killed*

10. Do you know Kenny Rogers? (What)

( Again killing the original question since it's rlly similar to #2. )

- But yeah, I do know who Kenny Rogers is. Awesome singer who looks like Santa Claus. ; )