the hundredth time i'll be doing this is2g

another version of "musical answers" because i have more new music lol. just skip if you're tired of my blabbering (idk why u even read this book if u get tired of blabbering).

---

you know the rules. shuffle, answer, blah.

---

1. How are you feeling today?

√ namae no nai kaibutsu //egoist//

- i dunno what this leads to, but maybe it's trying to tell us all, the fact that from this hour forward, i have decided embrace the fact that i am no longer qualified to be a human being. i beautifully accept that fact, then. i'll live with it.

2. Will you get far in life?

√ route sphere //gumi//

- the song says i just have to have confidence in my choices, step forward unwavering from my goals and ideals (which i, unfortunately, do not have, so if you would please give me atleast one), and believe in a future i created with my own hands. it's actually way inspiring than i expected it to be, but man, not the time for this.

3. How do your friends see you?

√ exorcism //cyber diva//

- the major message of this song. i need an exorcism. just kidding. basically, i get sooo easily influenced and i am being possesed by the shit i did in the past? so i highly need someone to remove all ny negative stuff from me? ok, next song, stop interpretation, this song is pretty creepy.

4. Will you get married?

√ nijirou chouchou //hatsune miku//

- this song is actually really melancholic. i won't get married, i guess, because i am too different from them whom i have wanted to reach out to. but in the process, i'd be able to learn how to be kind, sad, and happy. and after that, i'll search for that one person now with rainbow-coloured "wings" which have been birthed out of my journey under the snow. wow.

5. What is your best friend's theme song?

√ ODD Future //UVERworld//

- my best friend is nonexistent, so the interpretation would also be nonexistent. although this is a bnha song, well, not the time for that either.

6. What is the story of your life?

√ oz vessalius character song //minagawa junko//

- ... fuck. wow. why is this shit returning to me at such a period of time? anyways, the main reason why i didn't hate oz as a character (well, most people said they didn't like him that much) and honestly held a place as a favorite is because there was a pretty relatable spot in his personality... wait, personalities? *there goes my trigger, and you can choose to either listen to the song or read the lyrics because i cannot be bothered to interpret something so heavy as of now* but if i had to put it in a short explanation... "i found a purpose in a world where i did nothing but contort".

7. What will high school life be like?

√ lost in paradise //evanescence//

- i don't really get the song because it has multiple meanings in my head atm. but one of these is that highschool life is a ride of me disappoining everyone who trusted me to be HUMAN. unfortunately, i am "broken", says the song, so i am now lost in a paradise of my own mind. i guess.

8. How will you get ahead in life?

√ statice //elliot nightray (fanmade piece, original, HeroicPlights on tumblr i think)//