It's Me Again

My eyes are dying but I just neeeed to do something. Aaanything.

---

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF PEACE ON EARTH BECAUSE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW?

- Oh, goody. I'd try to kill myself before the zombies arrive because it's way better to be ded immediately rather than suffer, run, suffer, run, then die. : )

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MARS?

- What do I do? You know, dance on the rainbow with pink fluffy alien unicorns.

GOOD REPUTATION MADE WITH BAD INTENT, OR BAD REPUTATION BUILT WITH GOOD INTENTIONS?

- Bad reputation built with good intentions. The former would be disgusting because most people are like that. I don't want to be "most people", because most people are crap.

CHICKEN, PORK, OR BEEF? WHY?

- Firstly. . . What the crap is the deal with this question? Oh well. Chicken. Pork would be cannibalism, and beef reminds me of Ushiwaka. Blergh.

WHAT COLOR DO YOU LIKE BEST AND WHY?

- The color of your skin; reverse-side.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU MEET A BEGGAR 10 YEARS LATER, WHO DESPERATELY SEEKS HELP FROM YOU, ONLY TO LEARN THAT THEY ARE THE PERSON YOU HATE/D THE MOST?

- I will conduct an interview about how someone who overflows with hubris and gold could possibly become a beggar. Then laugh and kick them in the face and tear a bill infront of them then walk away. Screw human rights.

WHAT IF YOU WERE AN IMMORTAL BEING, HARBORING POWERS CAPABLE OF STARTING A WAR THAT WOULD AWAKEN ONCE YOU REACH A CERTAIN AGE?

- I'd lie down. In a coffin six feet underground. Might as well keep the Earth safe from me, I guess.

GIVE ME TEN REASONS WHY YOU HATE YOUR LIFE.

- I don't. Why should I hate my life? I don't have the right to hate my fucking life because only CERTAIN PEOPLE are allowed to actually feel sad about their miserable, shitty little godfucked existences.

WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU POSSESS THAT YOU LOVE THE MOST?

- Which me?

LET'S SUPPOSE YOU BELONG TO A POOR FAMILY. FIVE YEARS LATER, RICH PEOPLE START CLAIMING YOU AS THEIR CHILD. WHAT DO YOU DO?

- Pretend to go with them and be happy with them. Ask for money and stuff and visit my initial family and give them the money. Go back to the rich. Cycle goes on. Everybody happy.

IF YOU WERE TRANSPORTED INTO AN ALTERNATE WORLD WHERE YOUR PARENTS ARE KING AND QUEEN, WOULD YOU STAY WITH THEM FOREVER OR WITH YOUR GRANDPARENT WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU NICELY BACK ON EARTH?

- This question is absurd, but of course I'll ditch my "king and queen parents" because, what, they send me out to Earth and force an innocent old dude to nurse me, then take me back and give me a choice of actually abandoning the person who kept me alive until now? Why didn't they just take care of me, huh?

DO YOU LOVE THIS WORLD?

- Sorry, I love Emilia.

DO YOU EASILY GET ANGERED OR ANNOYED? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR INITIAL REACTION?

- I don't know; I have lots of initial reactions. A few of them is either to punch the person, trash-talk the person, talk back, shut up, curse them openly or silently, those stuff. You know, those.