Prologue

Description

Description

Kang Nara, a successful young woman gets into the life of Lee Soo Hyuk, a business magnate, director and heir of Lee Hyuk Enterprises, through a business marriage. A project through the company makes the two of them work together. And it is undeniable that there is a strong mutual attraction between the pair. However, there is a past full of untold secrets. Will the two be able to work together, get along, and maybe find love, although their marriage is a business marriage, or will the outer forces make them part?

╰☆╮Prologue╰☆╮

Bittersweet Notions of Forever

The tabloids just wanted to feed the readers with some juiscy news, and you weren't one to sell yourself for such. Nonetheless, your heart began to race rapidly, as he was facing you, just mere inches away from you.

"Then kiss me." He said in a raspy tone as he looked deep into your brown eyes.

You were surprised to hear him say that, and his husky tone made your heart skip a beat. He sounded so attractive. You instantly felt your heart drop to your stomach, when he suddenly pulled you closer to him, making the gap between you smaller, but not letting you into him completely.

Your lips were parted as you breathed heavily, your brows raised and you were lost for words.

You were completely trapped now in his hold, and you had nowhere to escape, and hide. The many cameras were watching the pair of you, taking pictures of every movement that you made. He leaned further down and you let out a small gasp, which he noticed.

His deep coal eyes rested on your dark red lips that looked so welcoming, and you licked them soft, somehow, because they felt dry like your throat. He felt his chest tighten, if you weren't going to kiss him now, he had to do it.

"...goingtohell"

These bittersweet notions of forever
Blossom and find me in my dreams
If we should die, I hope we die together
If not, at least I'll know just where we'll be
- Miguel

These bittersweet notions of foreverBlossom and find me in my dreamsIf we should die, I hope we die togetherIf not, at least I'll know just where we'll be- Miguel