"Why on earth would you do that?!"

Percy's POV
The day went on slower than normal. Walking towards the Mess Hall for dinner I spotted Apollo and Piper talking. Apollo was blushing and Piper was smirking at him. I narrowed my eyes at the two. They were getting closer and closer.

I decided to walk with them. They didn't notice me yet so I used this to my advantage. I let them pass and started silently walking behind them gradually getting closer. They still haven't noticed me. I put my head right between them and said one word that made them almost pee themselves.

"Hi." I simply state.

Piper swings around and put her blade at my throat. Apollo had summoned his bow and pointed it at me. All the while I was trying not to laugh.

"Woah guys it's just me."

I put my hands up in a mock surrender motion. Piper glares at me and put her dagger away. Apollo glares at me too and also puts away his bow.

"Why on earth would you do that?!" Piper asks. I let a small giggle escape my lips. I try not to laugh but it doesn't work. I'm a laughing mess.
"Oh gods-laugh-you should've-laugh-seen-laugh-your-laugh-faces!" I'm clutching my sides now. Piper lets a small giggle escape her lips too until she's almost as bad as me.
"Gods-laugh-it's good to see-laugh-you like-laugh-this." Piper states in between laughs. Apollo is chuckling beside me too.
"You guys are so weird." He states.

That just makes us laugh harder. Honestly it's not that funny anymore but hey, when you're a demigod you take all the chances to laugh. And gods know that we haven't laughed like this in a long time.

Piper and I manage to sober up and walk to the Mess Hall together.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Piper smirks at Apollo and Apollo blushes a little and doesn't meet my eyes.
"You're doing a lot of blushing recently Apollo." I state with grin. Apollo blushes even more and Piper and I laugh again.
"Soooo?" I ask again.
"Apollo here was asking me on how to get yo-" she's interrupted by Apollo clamping a hand on her mouth.
"Don't." He removes his hand and stalks off.

Piper has a shit eating him on her face while I'm utterly confused. Piper laughs softly and makes her way to her table. I make my way to mine and start eating.

Apollo's POV
Dinner was okay. I talked and joked around with my kids but I kept glancing at Percy. I don't know what's going on with me anymore. When I arrived at camp I couldn't get her out of my mind. I talked to Piper about it and she said that I, and I quote, 'have a little crush.' Really?! Like it's not that Percy is not attractive it's that there's nothing there. We all know that going after a god is stupid and even if Percy was going to go into a relationship she isn't going to go after me. Looking at her again I couldn't help but noticed she looked lonely.

Sighing, not really knowing what I was doing, I grabbed my tray of food and walked over to her table. She looked up at me with confusion as I got closer. I plopped down across from her and started eating. I noticed she didn't continue to eat. I looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm eating."
"You're not allowed to sit here."
"Yes I am. Those rules apply to you guys not gods."

She furrowed her brow and though it over for a moment. Eventually she rolled her eyes and continued to eat her pizza.

"Okay fine. But why are you sitting here?"
"You looked lonely."
"I don't look lonely!"
"Yes, yes you do." She narrowed her eyes at me. I simply raised an eyebrow. She sighed.
"So are you gonna sing at the campfire?" She asked. I was taken back by her sudden change.
"I don't know. Maybe. Are you going to sing at the campfire?" She chuckled.
"I don't sing."
"Why not?"
"I'm a terrible singer."
"How can you be a terrible singer?"
"I don't know?! Every time I sing everyone just kinda stares at me."