"Not like I was going to die."

*there will be strong language*
Third Person's POV
Percy and Apollo had made their way back into the Poseidon cabin after the fireworks. They both took off their shoes and Percy took off her jacket.

"What should we do now? If it's all the same to you I would rather wait until tomorrow to go back to Fiji." Apollo stated. Percy shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Apollo smirked.
"I have an idea." Apollo pulled Percy in for a long and passionate kiss, leaving Percy breathless.
"Oh." Was all Percy said. Apollo chuckled and kissed Percy again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Percy woke up to the sun shinning in her eyes. Groaning, she turns to the right. Apollo lays next to her, sleeping soundly. Or so she thinks.

"You're staring again."
"I'm gazing fondly."
"It's a bit creepy."
"It's romantic!" Apollo laughs and rolls unto his side, facing her.
"Romantic?"
"Like you don't do it too. You called me sleeping beauty once!" Apollo smiles.
"You got me there." Percy's laughs and sits up. Apollo wraps and arm around her waist and pulls her into his arms.
"Don't go. Stay a little longer."
"Apollo! We have to meet the others today. In Fiji. Remember?" Apollo nods.
"Yeah. So?"
"We're supposed to be in Fiji." All of sudden, they both appear in their bed in Fiji.
"Apollo!"
"We're in Fiji." Apollo nuzzles his face in the crook of Percy's neck.
"Apollo," Percy says.
"We're on vacation. We can sleep in and cuddle." As to prove a point Apollo snuggles deeper into Percy's side.
"I didn't know you liked to cuddle this much." Apollo just grumbled. Soon, they both fell back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

"What do we have here?" Ethan asked. Apollo slowly blinked his eyes open.
"Mm... go 'way." Apollo buried his head in his pillow.
  "It's eleven. It's time to get up." Apollo groaned.

Ethan stared down at the two before screaming as loud as he can. Apollo falls off the bed and Percy immediately shoots out of bed with Darkheart in her hand. She points the tip of her sword at Ethan's throat. She looks around before glaring at Ethan.

"Woah! Everything's fine."
"Never do that again. Am I understood?"

   Ethan nods, he never takes his eyes off of Darkheart. Darkheart then turns back into a bracelet.

The cabin door bursts open and Zoë, Nico and Reyna come in with weapons in hand.

"We heard screaming." Zoë states.
"It was just this doorknob trying to wake us up. Everything's fine. Not Ethan though." Ethan gives Percy a confused look while Percy smirks at him.

Ethan then disappears and there's a splash outside. A couple seconds later a string of curses. Zoë, Nico and Reyna exit the cabin with a laugh.

"So rude." Apollo states.

He flops down on the bed. Percy walks over to the dresser and rummages through the drawers.

"I'm going to take a shower." Apollo doesn't respond.
"Stop staring at my ass." Apollo raises an eyebrow.
"Or what?" Percy walks over to the bathroom.
"I'll make you." Percy winks before she shuts the door. Apollo stares at the door before releasing a slow breath.

'What are you doing to me Percy?'

------------------------------------------------------------

   The group found a 'rec' place for youths to hang out in the city. It had a small restaurant, arcade and tv with couches and chairs. It was perfect for when they didn't want to go swimming or do touristy stuff.

   Percy and Apollo were lounging on one of the couches. Percy sat in between Apollo's legs with her head resting on his chest.

   They were watching a popular show in Fiji. Only problem, it was in Fijian. No one understood it except Percy, Zoë and Ethan, given they had Chaos powers. They could understand any language and speak it.

   Zoë, Ethan, Leo, Piper, Nico and Thalia went to the arcade while Jason, Frank and Hazel went to get food. Reyna and Will sat on the couches; people watching.

   There was a shout and a crash coming from the arcades.

  "Get your hands off me!" Thalia's voice rang out. Percy immediately shot out of Apollo's embrace and rushed to the arcade.
Another shout. Reyna was right behind Percy.

   Thalia was being restrained by Zoë, Nico and Piper. A couple feet in front of them was a guy holding his nose, his friends behind him. Reyna rushes towards Thalia.

  "What's going on?!" Percy demands.
  "This crazy chick punched me!"
  "You were basically harassing me you perv!" Thalia shouts. Percy whips her head towards the guy. Reyna looks like she's about to murder him.
  "You what?" Percy asks. She takes a step closer to him.
  "I was just hitting on her. All she had to do was say no."
  "I did and you just slapped my ass!" Reyna is about to go and strangle him when Piper charm speaks her back.
  "Girls like that!"
  "No we don't! You're a fucking pervert!" The guy lets go of his nose, showing fresh blood.
  "Listen here bitch," he takes a step forward. Percy steps in front of him.
  "No, you listen bitch. Do anything else like this to her, my friends, me or any other women without their consent to touch them or anything else I personally hunt you down. Now apologize and leave." The dude as the nerve to laugh.
  "Oh yeah? What are you going to do when you 'hunt me down'?" The dude laughs again and so do his buddies. Ethan stands next to Percy and glares, silences them.
  "A lot more than this." Ethan states.

   He lunges for the first dude and they fall to the floor. One of his friends go to Percy and she immediately punches him, knocking him on the floor. Apollo stops someone from going after Percy and Reyna kicks a guy in his crotch.

   Everyone freezes when they hear glass shattering. Leo lays on the floor, unconscious, blood flowing from a wound to the head. A guy stands over him with only the handle of a bottle.

   Everyone moves at once. Piper lunges for Leo, as does Will and Apollo. The group of guys all run, after a few more punches.

   Piper stands, about to run after the guy who did this, but Nico stops her.

  "Don't, they'll be long gone." Nico states.

   Leo slowly opens his eyes. He groans and rolls over.

  "Mm... what happened?" Leo reaches a hand to his head.
  "You got hit over the head with a bottle dumbass." Piper states.
  "Not like I was going to die. I'm immortal remember?" Leo weakly smiled. Piper hugs Leo.
  "Yeah, I forgot. Gods, you scared me." Piper helps Leo sit up. "If he immortal was then how..?" Piper turns to Apollo.
  "Well he only turned immortal a couple days ago. It's still kicking in. And technically, this was a fight."
  "We should go before we get kicked out." Thalia states. They all nod and gather the rest of the group before going back to their cabins on the water.

  "So, what should we do know?" Hazel asked.
  "Night swimming!" Thalia ran and jumped off the deck and into the water. Reyna laughed and followed after her. And so did the rest.

   After two hours of 'night swimming' they all headed to their cabins and fell asleep.

Tell me what you think...