"Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty."

Quick message before the chapter. There will be POV changes in this story. I normally do one of two changes but there will be more than normal. Also it might be a bit longer than usual too. Now, to the chapter!

Artemis' POV
I heard an intake of breath next to me. I turned to my right and saw Apollo looking at Percy. A smile was plastered on his face and his eyes sparkled. It was then and there that I knew that he actually loved her. He looked at her like she had the stars in her eyes and the sun in her smile.

'Maybe Apollo finally found someone.'

I smiled to my self. My little brother fell in love.

Poseidon's POV
   Percy walked in looking like a goddess. I can see the other gods looking at her in lust. That made me a little angry. Okay maybe a lot. I scanned the crowd glaring at everyone who looked at her. I stopped at Apollo. I knew he and her were a thing, if that kiss before the battle said anything. I was actually thinking about having a talk with him. But I didn't glare at him. He didn't have lust in his eyes instead, he had love.

   He looked at her like he just realized what love is.

   I looked back at Percy and she was laughing at something Nico and Thalia had said. Apollo looked mesmerized by it. Percy said something to her cousins and walked towards me. Apollo's eyes trailing after her until he reached my eyes. He looked like a deer in headlights. He blushes and looked away. I smirked.

"Hey dad."

I look over at Percy. She looks stunning in her dress and her tiara glittered in the light.

"Hello. How are you doing?"
"Good. Charlie finally pooped the question. I don't know if they're going to stay in the Chaotics though. But I don't want to worry about that now."

I nodded and grabbed two glasses of nectar and handed her one.

"Thank you." I nodded again and looked over the crowd.

  "Oh! Dad, I have some uh news for you. I'm leaving for Vixen Tuesday." I spit out my drink. I see Percy watch it fall to the ground in the corner of my eye.
  "What?!" Percy smiled sheepishly. I wipe at my mouth.
  "I'm going to Vixen next Tuesday. I'm leaving for more training and information about Chaos and all that stuff."
  "When will you be back?" Percy shrugs.
  "I don't know. I'll be gone for a least five thousand years." My eyes widen.
  "What?!"
  "Oh! For you it will only be two thousand and five hundred years. For me it is five thousand years. Don't worry, I'll visit as much as I can." I pulled Percy into a hug and gripped her tight.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you too." I didn't even know I was crying until Percy wiped them away.
"Hey, don't cry. I promise I'll come back. I just-" Percy took a deep breath. "What am I going to tell mom? The earliest time I can come back, she'll be dead."
"You tell her the truth." I hugged Percy again.
"Hey, Percy!" Percy took a step back and turned to see Leo running over at us. But he slipped on the drink that I spit out and fell to the ground with a thud. I with held a laugh but I heard Percy chuckle.
"Leo! Are you okay?" She reached out and offered a hand.
"I'm fine. But how did I slip?" Leo dusted off his shirt and looked at the ground in confusion. Percy and I shared an amused look.
"You slipped? I thought you were testing gravity for us." Percy stated. Leo glared at her for a second before his face broke out into a smile once again.
"I slipped. But anyways, guess what?!"
"What?" She took a sip of her drink.
"Hephaestus said he'll help with the project!" Good news: it was now Percy's time to spit out her drink. Bad news: she spit her drink on me.
  "What?!"
  "Hey!"
  "I know!" Percy turned to me.
  "Sorry." She turned back to Leo.
  "That's amazing. Here's a towel." She magically made a towel appear and handed it to me. "When can he help?"
  "Thank you."
  "Tomorrow."
  "Yay! Your welcome." Percy then looked over Leo's shoulder. Her happy face turned murderous. I slowly turned around as did Leo and I. Zeus, Hades, Thalia and Nico were fighting. Hades looked like he was about to strangle Zeus.