"Safe is not in my vocabulary."

Apollo's POV
   I head towards the archery range. Archery always cleared my head and I really need a clear head. Silena told me to tell Percy. I don't really know if I should.

'What if Percy freaks out and leaves me?' I shake my head. 'That's not the kind of person Percy is.'

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I run into Percy. Literally. We fall to the floor with me on top of her. I go into a push-up position and stare down at her.

"Are you okay?!" I ask. Percy laughs.
"Yeah I'm fine. Are you?" I nod. I stand up and pull her up with me.
"So are you going to tell me why you were avoiding me all day?" Percy placed her hands on her hips. I bite my lip. 'What should I do?'
"I'm sorry." I blurt out.
"You should be. Now why are you sorry?" I avert my eyes.
"Lets go somewhere private." I grab onto her shoulder and teleport her to my palace on Olympus. I feel her hand go to her head.
"I will never get used to that." I almost chuckle. I lead her over to the couch where I sit down and pull Percy down with me.
"Apollo, look at me." She grabs my jaw and forces me to look her in the eyes. Her eyes are filled with worry. I instantly feel bad.
"What happened?"
"I uh had a vision." I say. Not a lie. Percy moves her hand to grab mine.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I needed time to process." Basically not a lie.
"Well ... have you processed?" I nod. "What was it?" I swallow.
"It's ... not important right now." Percy looks a little hurt and confused. "Someone told me not to dwell on the future because I'll miss out on the present. You are my present and I don't want to miss out on you." Percy smiles and kisses me.
"You're my present too." She places both hands on my face and looks me in the eyes.
   Her eyes are starting to get more and more purple everyday. So captivating. Her eyes are intense and serious and I fight the urge to look away but I want to keep staring at the same time. 'Damn you woman. What are you doing to me?' Percy says something, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You can tell me anything. You know that right?" I smile, reassuring her.
"Of course." She placed a quick kiss on my lips and stands up.
"I have to go. Chaos said he has something for me."
"Okay. Be safe."
"You know me," she winks. "Safe is not in my vocabulary." And like that, she disappears. I sigh and drag a hand over my face. 'It's been a long day.'

--------------------------------------------------------------

   Percy got back from her meeting with Chaos a couple hours later. She had a big smile on her face and she signaled for a meeting. All the head councilors, Chiron, Dionysus, the Chaotics, Percy and me are in the Big House. Percy looks over the crowd with a happy expression.
"We are going to Olympus to meet with the gods. There, we will talk about a new lead. Understood?"

   Zeus looks a little mad that the demigods came unto Olympus and basically demanded a meeting. But when he heard that Percy had a lead he immediately grew curious.

   Zeus lead everyone to the 'War Room'. A long table and chairs for everyone appeared. Zeus sat at one end while Percy sat at the other. Normally Hera would sit there but I knew Hera didn't mind. Zeus though, I saw his eyebrow twitch a little and Percy smirked at him. I smiled behind my hand.

   The demigods sat at the end with Percy while the gods sat at the other end. I sat next to Will who was the farthest from Percy on the left.

"So what lead do you have?" Zeus questioned Percy.

   Percy waved her hand and a bunch of papers appeared in front of us. I picked up one and it was a map of a compound. Five floors and in the middle of no where. Seems like everyone got a map of it.

"This is End's base."

Hello my wonderful readers! I know it's short but I'm already writing the next chapter I promise. They found End's base and are making plans. I'm probably not gonna write much about the fight given that 1 I'm terrible with them. 2 This is about Percy and Apollo, not fighting. I kind of feel like I haven't really been making it into a love story. So I'm gonna keep the big fight short and sweet. Also I think the end is getting nearer. Just keep that in mind. I am planning on doing a sequel it all depends on this story though.

Tell me your thoughts! Vote, comment and follow!

~Dot