"They're alive?!"

I have no idea what I'm doing with this story. I'm just coming up with it as I write. Sorry If it's bad.
Third Person's POV

"You're coming with me."
"Like hell I am."
"Stubborn. I forgot you were stubborn. You still need to come with me."
"She isn't going any where with you." Poseidon said. He got off his throne and gripped his trident tightly. The other gods stood too.
"This is beyond you Lord Poseidon. She plays an important part in this war." Percy groaned.
"Why?!" She exclaimed. "Why must I alWAYS HAVE A MAJOR OR IMPORTANT PART IN A WAR?! IM TIRED OF IT!" She popped the cap of her pen and the three foot sword of celestial bronze gleamed in the light. The figure pulled out a three foot, silver sword.
"Please Percy I don't want to fight you."
"Then leave."
"I can't do that."
"Then were gonna have to fight." The figure sighed and charged Percy. They meet in the middle and the sound of their swords meeting echoed throughout the throne room.
Many of the gods and demigods wanted to join and help but they had to rely on Percy. They would step in if needed.
   Percy did the sword the maneuver that Luke taught her all those years ago. His sword fell to the ground and Percy put the point of her sword to his throat.
"You've gotten better."
"Who are you?" The figure sighed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this." The figure snapped his fingers and they were both gone in a flash.
"NO!" Poseidon shouted. The room started shaking and Hestia surged forward to her younger brother. They stood in shock and some were crying. They lost their leader. Their hero. Again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy was teleported to a room with her kidnapper. Percy gripped her sword.
"Who are you? Where am I?" The figure didn't answer instead he walked over to an intercom and pressed the 'talk' button.
"She's here and she's not happy. Just warning 'ya." The figure sat down in one of the three chairs. "You should sit."
"I'll stand thank you." The figure shrugged.
"Suit yourself."
"What's your name. I'm getting tired of calling you 'the figure'."
"Alpha." Percy raised an eyebrow.
"Alpha. Interesting name. I'm sure it isn't your real name though."
"You've also gotten smarter."
"And that means?" Before Alpha could answer the door opened. A man walked into the room. He had pitch black hair and eyes that held the stars in it. Literally. His black suit had galaxies floating around on it. He radiated power.
"Hello. I hope Alpha here didn't hurt you."
Percy scoffed. "You don't need to show concern for me. What do you want? I have a camp to deal with." The man just smiled.
"She is feisty."
"I told you."
"I'm sorry feisty? You are totally creeping me out right now."
"Sorry about that. My name is Chaos. Creator of the universe. I'm here to help you." Chaos stated. Percy narrowed her eyes. "Chaos?" He nodded.
"You know most people bow."
"I don't bow to someone who kidnapped me."
"Well technically I didn't. He did." He pointed toward Alpha.
"Hey!"
"And I guess I should be relieved that you didn't bow. I hate it when people bow." Chaos sat down next Alpha. "You should sit."
"I already said that."
Chaos just gave him a 'really?' look.
"Why am I here?"
"You are here because that is fates design." Chaos answered. Percy groaned.
"I hate Fate. Now cut the crap and tell me!" Chaos raised an eyebrow. Not many people would speak to the creator of the universe like she was. "You were born for a lot of things. And one of them was to become my commander."
"And if I say no?"
"You won't. If you take this job we will be able to defeat End." Chaos replied.
"End?"
"My brother. He is the one causing the disease and darkness at your camps. You see he is mad at me and taking it out on my favorite planet."
"Then can't you get rid of the darkness and disease?"
"And why should I do that?" Chaos already did, just before he walked in, but he wanted to see Percy's reaction. Percy's narrowed eyes turned to a glare. 'Her glare has gotten better too.' Alpha thought.
"Why? How 'bout if this doesn't stop then there will be no demigods to fight against End. And if End wins people will die. No one will be able to protect your favorite little planet. And if you don't I won't be able to control my self from stabbing you." Percy was standing right in front of Chaos now. Alpha raised an eyebrow. 'She has gotten a lot more scarier too.' Chaos snapped his fingers, which did nothing since he already cleared it. "Done!" He said with a smile.
"Now was that so hard?"
"Will you say yes to be my commander?" Percy thought if this for a moment.
"Only if I get to know his real identity. And everyone else that is under my command."
Chaos nodded. "Sure." He turned to Alpha. "Show her." Percy clicked her sword closed. Alpha stood up and flipped down his hood.
Percy stood there in shock. There, right in front of her, was Luke Castellan and he was smirking. "Heya Perce." What Percy did next shocked all of them.