"You cheated!"

There will be some strong language. Also, this chapter will be longer than usual. Enjoy!
Percy's POV
Zoë flashes in about thirty minutes later.
She's wearing black sunglasses and a floral shirt with jeans. She's also wearing some black flip flops.

"So I booked us cabins right on the water. Percy, Apollo, Ethan and I will share one. Piper, Jason, and Leo will share one. Will, Nico, Reyna and Thalia will share one. Frank and Hazel will be alone. Any questions?"
"Why do they get to be alone?" Leo whines.
"Because they won't have sex you doorknob. Or burn down the cabin."

Frank and Hazel both blush while Nico glares at Zoë. Zoë passes out keys.

"Wait, we're forgetting something." I turn to Jason. "What about the others?"
  "Fuck the others." Ethan, Zoë and I say. We look at each other and burst out laughing.
"If they are not here, they are not coming. Plus we haven't really hanged out, y'know just us." Hazel states.
  "What about us?" Ethan gestures between him and Zoë. Frank rolls his eyes.
  "Well duh you guys are coming."
  "What am I? Chopped liver?" Apollo states.
  "Of course you're coming. You're dating Percy." I kiss Apollo's cheek.
"Yeah." I lean closer to his ear. "Plus, we can do many things in Fiji."
  "W-what?" I smirk.
  "You heard me." I lean back in my chair.
"Okay, why didn't we flash to camp, pack then flash to Fiji?" Zoë suggests.

--------------------------------------------------------------

   I run to my cabin and throw open the door. There's a bathroom to my right and a closet to my left. Two beds are on the right wall and a large window takes the opposite wall giving us a beautiful view of the ocean. A television is facing the beds and a tiny desk sits in the right corner.
A dresser is on the left of the TV stand.

"I love it here." I drop my bag in the bed closest to the window.
"We've been here for like ten minutes." Apollo puts his bag next to mine on the bed.
"Yeah but, we get to sleep above water! How cool is that?! I still can't believe we actually came here. What is wrong with us?" Apollo come behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Many things Percy, many things."
"Thanks." I say sarcastically.
"You guys really are crazy."
"I know."
"We need to go on a date while we are here. We haven't gone on a official date yet y'know." I lean into him.
"Really? Then we need to fix that." Apollo places a kiss to my temple.
"That we do." He then goes back out of the cabin to get the other bag.

Today is Tuesday and we are staying here until Sunday. Six whole days. And then I leave a day after I get back. Better make it count.

"I call the right side!" Ethan shouts.
"How can you guys share a bed? You can't even share Pringles." Zoë shrugs.
"Honestly I don't even know how we don't kill each other all the time. We have a weird relationship. You and Apollo can have the dresser. Ethan and I take the closet."
"Thanks." I open up my suitcase and start unpacking it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   We all decided that since it's around three, we'll go in the water then get food around five. Zoë comes out of the bathroom in a red bikini that looks amazing on her.

  "You should hurry up and get changed. Wouldn't want to keep Apollo waiting."

   Zoë winks and she grabs her bag while I blush. Zoe then exits the cabin leaving me all alone. I quickly braid my hair, so it won't stick to my face, and grab my sea green bikini.