"Oh ... my ... Creator"

Third Person's POV
   The Greeks and romans were gathered on Olympus. They stood in front of the Olympians with the Chaotics in the back and Percy in the front. Zeus stood from his throne.

"We have called you to Olympus to thank you."

   A shock went through the crowd. Never have the Olympians thanked them like this.

"We would like to thank the Greeks and the Romans for battling End. For protecting the world from yet another foe. We," Zeus swallowed.

"We thank you for saving us yet again." He looked like he just swallowed vile. In his opinion, he did. Percy stepped in front of the shocked demigods.

   "Are you going to thank anyone else?" Percy's tone was steady but daring.

"Yes. We would also like to thank you specially. For taking down End personally. For saving us again." Poseidon looked down at his daughter with proudness shinning in his eyes. Percy smiled and looked down for a second. She looked back up at Zeus and smirked.

  "Why thank you. Anyone else?" She batted her eyelashes at him. Daring him to not say it. Zeus glared down at her. Her sweet face turned mad as she glared right back.

'Do it. I dare you.' Zeus paled a little at Percy's voice in her head.

"We would also like to thank the Chaotics. For training and supporting the demigods in the battle against End." Zeus cleared his throat.

"With out all of you," he gestured to everyone. "We would not be here today. Now," he smiled at the crowd, shocking the demigods again. "We will be hosting a celebratory party tonight. This will be a formal event too. You are all invited." Squeals were heard through out the throne room. Hera gave a look to Zeus. "Even Chaos and the Chaotics." Percy smirked once again at Zeus.

"Now one more thing before you go. We will be granting partial immortality, similar to the Hunters of Artemis, to the head counselors and Praetors. If they accept." The mentioned people stepped forward. All of them.

One by one the demigods gained a faint aura around themselves. Percy knew why they were receiving the partial immortality. She was going to be gone. Their hero, their savior, would be leaving to save the universe instead of their Earth.

They needed their best warriors. Because Percy would now be traveling the universe saving other worlds instead of theirs.

  "Now if that's all-" Zeus started.

  "Wait! I would like to make an announcement." Everyone's attention swiveled towards Apollo. "The archery competition will be held two days from now." He locked eyes with Percy. "And I hope everyone will join." Percy just smirked and took a step forward.

  "Also, the fireworks will be held that night too. And who knows? Maybe the winner might get something special." Percy smiled at the enthusiasm from the crowd.

   Soon the campers filed out of the Throne Room and back to the camps.

------------------------------------------------------------

   Percy sat on the couch flipping through a magazine, that Silena forced her to look through for dresses, when there was a knock at the door. She gladly tossed the magazine on the table and went to the door.

   Percy swung open the door and was greeted by Apollo. He had one arm leaning against he door frame and had an obnoxious smirk on his face.

  "Hi," he drawled out. Percy rolled her eyes.
  "Hello Sunshine." Apollo narrowed his eyes at her.
  "Can I come in or are you gong to keep me out here all alone?" Percy smirked and leaned against the doorframe.
  "I don't know. My mother did warn me about letting mythological figures into the house. State your name and business please."
  "Apollo. And I'm here to do this."