"All because of a can of Pringles."

There will be strong language.
Third Person's POV
   Laughter split the air as Jason slipped and fell into the fountain. They all were in Olympus Gardens.

  "I hate you guys."

   Jason spit out the water in his mouth and proceeded to stand up. He then slipped again and fell back in. Another round of laughter. Apollo slung an arm around Percy's shoulders.

  "How often do you guys do this?" Apollo asked.
  "About as often as we can. We try to always come to Olympus but sometimes we go to Piper's private beach. Well, technically it's her dad's but who cares?"
  "Skittles!" Leo shouts.

Piper tackles Leo to the ground where they wrestle for the skittles. After a couple of minutes Piper holds up the skittles.

  "No more skittles for you!" She gets up and runs when Leo starts to chase her.
  "How do you guys not get caught?" Apollo's asks. Percy shrugs.
  "Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's just our luck." Apollo laughs. There's a splash and then Leo is scrambling out of the fountain.
  "Fire and water do NOT mix Piper!" Leo falls to the ground. He looks over at Percy.
  "Can you dry me?"
  "Can't you do that yourself?"
  "I don't want to burn my clothes."
  "Never stopped you before."
  "This suit is expensive!"
  "Fine." Percy snaps her fingers and he's dry.
  "Can you dry me too?" Jason asks.
  "No." Percy leans into Apollo.
  "Why not?" Jason plops down on the ground.
  "Because fire and water don't mix. Leo needed it better. Plus, it's not like your gonna get sick."
  "Ha!" Leo exclaims.

   Leo sits down on the other side of Piper. They're now sitting in a circle on the ground a couple feet away form the fountain. Piper leans forward with a mischievous glint in her eye.

  "So," Piper drawls out.
  "So?" Percy asks wearily.
  "When, where and how did you guys first kiss?" Piper asks. Percy chuckles nervously and looks over at Apollo.
  "Well, it was here in fact."
  "What?! Really?!" Piper exclaims. Percy nods and points to the path.
  "Right there." Piper looks at the spot then back to me then back to the spot.
  "How romantic." Apollo rubs the back of his neck.
  "It kinda wasn't but sure okay." Piper cocks her head to the side.
  "What?"
  "Well, we were about to kiss when we were sitting on the fountain but Chaos interrupted with a mission. Then Apollo here, said how since I was heir I wouldn't be here yadda yadda ya. I kissed him to shut him up." Percy explained.
  "Awwwww," Piper cooed.
  "Careful there Pipes. Your turning into an Aphrodite girl." Leo stated. That got him a slap to the back of his head.
  "I AM her daughter." Piper settled next to Jason. "Still cute."

Ethan and Zoë then roll into the center of the circle.

"Give it to me!" Zoë demands.
"Never!"
"Ethan!"
"Zoë!"

They stop wrestling and Zoë has pinned Ethan to the ground. A can of Pringles rolls out of Ethan's hand. Zoë grabs the can and rolls back to her spot. Ethan glared at Zoë as she smirks and pops a chip in her mouth.

"Just remember; karma is a bitch."
"I'll take my chances." Ethan huffs and crawls back to his spot.
"That was interesting." Thalia states.
"Fuck off." Ethan and Zoë say.
"You guys could share?" Hazel chimes in. Zoë and Ethan look at each other than to Hazel. They both shake their heads.
  "Nah."
  "It's just Pringles!" Jason exclaims. Zoë and Ethan gasp.
  "Just Pringles my ass!"
  "You're just not worthy enough to have experienced the deliciousness of Pringles."
  "Not worthy enough? Oh I'll show you worthy!"