"You will wear this crown."

Third Person's POV
Percy walked through the forest. She was trying to find the clearing that she found some time ago. After a couple of minutes she found it.

The clearing had soft green grass and beautiful flowers. The trees surrounding it were willows that hung delicately. Percy's breath was taken away. She forgot how beautiful and peaceful this place was.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" She called out. She was asking for the nymphs. Three of them stepped out.
"Hi!" The one in the middle said. Percy spun around.
"Hello."
"Can we help you?" The left one said.
"Why yes. I was wondering if you would allow me to pick some plants from the clearing for some flower crowns. But of course I understand if you say no." Percy stated. The nymphs looked at each other and had an eye conversation.

Never have they been asked before someone took. With this knowing look they turned back to Percy.

"Yes. You can take what ever you need. And you are welcomed back anytime." The third one said. Percy was relieved.
"Thank you! And if I may, what are your names?" She asked. The middle on answered.
"I am Willow. The one on my left is Lily and the other one is Blossom." Percy's smile widened.
"Thank you."

With that the nymphs disappeared into the woods and Percy started on the flower crowns.

She laced many different and exotic flowers together. An hour later she had two flower crowns made. For it took time to make them look just how they did.

She had bright green, pink, purple, yellow, and blue colors swirling together. She carefully picked them up and walked out of the clearing to camp.

Upon exiting the forest she made her way to the archery range. Apollo didn't have a class but he was still there practicing even though he was a perfect shot.

Percy stood to the side watching Apollo. Yes it was a little creepy but she loved watching him practice. The way his back and arm muscles flexed and how his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. She cleared her throat right when he was about to fire.

He jumped and the arrow went no where near the target. He turned around with narrowed eyes. His face relaxed a little when he noticed it was Percy. But as soon as he saw the crowns in her hands he took a step back.

"You were serious?"
"Did you think I wasn't?"
"Well yeah."

Apollo thought back to last night where Percy said that she could make flower crowns and of course Apollo didn't believe her. He thought she wasn't the type to make flower crowns.

"And people call me a Seaweed Brain."
"How can you make flower crowns?" Apollo asked. Percy walked closer.
"When I was little my mom and I would go to the park and we would make flower crowns." Percy smiled fondly of the memories.
"It's one of the good memories of my childhood."
"You have bad memories of your childhood?" Apollo asked concerned. Percy shrugged.
"Who doesn't?" Percy tried to avoid the topic of her childhood. It's wasn't very uh nice. She showed Apollo a crown.
"This is one is yours." Apollo raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
"You said if I made one you would wear it. Well I made one. Here it is." She held out he crown for Apollo to take.
"I'm not wearing that." Percy narrowed her eyes.
"Yes you are."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No." Percy glared at Apollo. She took a step closer.

"Don't make me freeze you." She threatened. Apollo's eyes widened.
"You can't do that." Percy raised an eyebrow.
"Water is in the air. Ice is water. I control water. I can so do that." Percy smiled a wicked smile. Apollo sighed.
"Fine."
  "Yay!" She took the crown and placed it on his head.

He looked hot. His sandy blond hair looked even more awesome against the colorful flowers. His cobalt blue eyes matched the blue flowers. Percy placed on her own crown too.