"Oh no! Zoë you look like you're actually enjoying yourself!"

Zoe's POV
We all were around the fire when Apollo and Percy came back. They were covered in whip cream and dried ice cream. They were laughing like a bunch of idiots.

  "What happened to you two?" Leo asks.

   They looked at each other then burst into another round of laughter. They both try to explain but they're laughing so hard you couldn't make it out.

  "What?" Nico asks.
  "They said, that after dinner they went to get ice cream and then they had a whip cream fight." Ethan replied. He shoved his s'more in his mouth.
  "How on earth did you understand that?"
  Ethan swallowed his s'more. "I spend a lot of time with her." He shoved his thumb in my direction.
  "Hey!" I exclaim. Ethan and I start to argue and I don't fail to notice Apollo and Percy going into the cabin. Alone.

They come back out thirty minutes later slightly flustered. I almost burst out laughing.

'Do you think they had sex or just make out?' I MM Ethan. But it wasn't only to Ethan it was to both him and Percy. Percy froze and stared at me. Ethan chokes on his s'more.
'What?!'
'Zoë.' Percy warns. Ethan looks over at Percy and Apollo. Percy fixes Ethan with a glare but he ignores her.
'They just made out.'
'Damn. I was looking forward to teasing them.' Percy fixes her glare on me and I smirk.
'Remember, we share a cabin.' Ethan stood midway from biting his s'more to stare at Percy.
'Don't.' Ethan pleads. Percy just smirks evilly.

"Great going Zoë! I'm probably going to wake up with pink hair!" Percy bursts out laughing and I can't help but chuckle at the image of him with pink hair.
"Don't give her any ideas you doorknob!" Ethan face-palms and mutters something under his breath. Apollo gives us a weird look.
"Pink hair?" Apollo questions. He then shakes his head. "Never mind. I don't want to know. With you three, it's better that way." We laugh.
"Hey Apollo, you can play the guitar right?" Leo asks.
"Well I am the god of music. It would be sad if I couldn't. Why?"
"Because we can sing campfire songs!" Leo suggests. I raise my eyebrows at him.
"What?"
"It'll be fun. What do you say Apollo?" Leo's eyes are pleading. Apollo shrugs.
"I don't see why not." Apollo summons a guitar and strums the strings a couple times.
"What songs?"

------------------------------------------------------------

We go to the same place we went for dinner yesterday for breakfast. Percy and Apollo say goodbye and they flash back to camp.

   Meanwhile, the rest of us spilt into three groups. Hiking, snorkeling or a tour around the city. Nico, Will, Ethan and I are going hiking. Frank, Hazel, Jason and Piper are going snorkeling. Reyna, Thalia and Leo are going on the tour. We say our goodbyes and head towards where we need to go.

   Our hiking guide's name is Temo. He says we'll be hiking to three of the Tavoro waterfalls. There are about twelve of us, including Temo, hiking. The boys are wearing swim trunks (with shirts, duh) and I'm wearing a suit underneath. The brochure said that if we want, on the way back, we can jump in one of the pools.

   Temo makes us check our supplies again before we head to the first waterfall.
It's about a ten minute hike. Temo points out a couple of birds along the way.

We reach the waterfall and it's a good view. It takes a small turn and then it goes straight into a pool. Foliage covers the rocks and bushes line the pool. Ethan asks a hiker to take a picture and he gets all of us in front of the waterfall. Ethan slugs an arm over my shoulder.