"Why do you have to be so boring?"

There will be strong language. You have been warned.

Apollo's POV
When I first saw Percy enter the Throne Room, my breath was taken away. She looked gorgeous in her gown and tiara.

   I didn't fail to notice two people following her. But then there were always four people around Chaos. 'Guards.' I thought.

   Percy and I danced for a couple songs before she dragged me to a table. Ethan, Zoë, Piper, Jason, Thalia and Reyna sat at the table. Percy plopped down in a seat and dragged me down in the one next to her.

  "I hate heels." Percy then proceeded to take off her heels.

  "Amen to that!" Percy and Piper high five.
  "How have your nights been?" I ask.

   I placed an arm on the back of Percy's chair and leaned back in a more comfortable position.

  "Honestly terrible, until Percy made Zeus and Hades kiss! That was priceless!" Ethan exclaimed.
  "I'm jealous Percy. Anyone else would've been burned to ashes." Piper said.
  "Well, maybe its my dazzling personality that convinced them not to kill me."
  "Or maybe because you are heir to Chaos." Reyna stated.
  "Or that you saved Zeus' ass many times." Thalia chimed in.
  "Or I'm just that awesome." Jason groaned.
  "Your staring to sound like Leo."
  "And that's a bad thing?" Leo appeared right behind Jason. Jason squealed and jumped out of his chair. The table erupted in laughter.
  "Wow Jason. Who knew that just a simple sentence would get you so jumpy." Leo slid into Jason's seat with a smile.
  "Get out of my seat."
  "You moved."
  "I was sitting there."
  "Not anymore."
  "Leo!"
  "Jason!" Leo mimicked.
  "Quiet down. People might get the wrong picture." Ethan stated.

   Leo and Jason immediately gagged while everyone else laughed.

"Where am I suppose to sit then?"
"You can sit on my lap Jason. Like when we were kids."
"Fuck you Thalia."
"Mmmm. Pretty sure that's Reyna's job." (I don't care if you don't ship them or whatever. I like the paring so fuck it) Once again Jason gagged.
"Gross Thalia! I don't want to hear that!" Thalia just laughed.
"Here Jason." Piper got up and pulled Jason in her chair. She then proceeded to sit on Jason's lap.
"Why aren't we like that?" Ethan turned to Zoë.
"Because firstly we aren't dating. And secondly if anyone was sitting on anyone's lap you would be sitting on mine." Zoë and Ethan began to argue while Piper grabbed Percy's attention.
"There's going to be a small get together in a couple of hours." Piper stated.
"Oh? Who's going to be there and where?"
"The Seven and Nico, Will, Reyna and Thalia. Now you and Apollo. It's gonna be here on Olympus." Piper smirked. Percy turned to me.
"Think you can handle parting with these crazies?" I laughed.
"They can't be that bad." Percy scoffed.
"You would think."
"Can Zoë and I come? Please? Pretty please?" Ethan then proceeded to pout at Percy. Percy rolled her eyes.
"Yes." Ethan fist bumped the air.
"Yay!" Ethan elbows Zoë, whose attention was on some device.
"Yay." Zoë deadpanned.
"Why do you have to be so boring?" Ethan and Zoë then stated arguing, again.
"I'm sorry about them." Percy apologized.
Leo rolled his eyes.
"Like we're any better. Anyways, I got two bags stashed away full of goodies for later." Leo smiled darkly. Piper groaned.
"Please tell me you don't have any skittles." Piper pleaded.
"Oh I have all the skittles." Leo leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head. Everyone proceeded to groan.
"Well at least it will be an interesting night." Jason stated.
"More like hyper night."
"Are you guys even allowed to roaming the streets of Olympus?" I ask.
"No. But I don't think anyone will stop us since we have Percy. And now you. A god on the Olympian council. Plus no one found out about us before." Leo answered. "Plus we saved the world. Who would stop us. We could claim that we're doing something to save he works again." Leo shrugged.
"But still,"
"Babe, shut up. I thought you were a party animal?" I scowled at Percy.
"I am. I just don't-" Percy stopped me with a kiss.
"Shut up. It's going to fun so just relax." Percy then proceeded to stop Zoë from dunking her water all over Ethan.

'Something still doesn't feel right.'

Hello my wonderful viewers!
Hope you like the chapter. Tell me your thoughts.

Vote comment and follow

~Dot