"Why won't you just lose already?!"

Third Person's POV
Ethan, Piper, Apollo and Nico sneak into Piper's cabin right before dawn. They silently lift Leo's mattress and with Ethan's powers they set it in the water. They continue to put Zoë and Will in the water too.

Percy wakes up to shouts. Apollo isn't next to her and Zoe and her mattress is gone. She sluggishly walks out of her cabin, covering her eyes from the sun.

She looks to the right and sees where the shouts of curses are coming from. Leo, Zoë and Will are on their mattresses, in the water.

Percy raises her eyebrows and walks over to Piper, Ethan, Nico and Apollo. They are laughing so hard they almost fall in the water too.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Zoë shouts.
"We're immortal. You can't!" Piper taunts.
"I CAN TRY! WHEN I GET OVER THERE I'M COMING FOR YOU ETHAN!" Zoë shouts.

She proceeds to try and stand buts falls in. Causing the perpetrators to laugh even more. The others come out of their cabins as Zoë comes up to the surface. She glares at Ethan and begins to swim towards the ladder.

"I'm going to get you Ethan." Ethan stops laughing and stares wide-eyed at her. They seem to have a silent conversation. Ethan pales.
"You wouldn't."
"Try me." Zoë growls.

Ethan then bolts down the pathway and onto the beach. Zoë soon following him. Leo and Will soon just fall into the water and swim to the ladder also.

Will chases Nico around until he tackles him into the water. Leo also does the same with Piper. Percy turns to Apollo, her sleepy state still noticeable.

"What?" Apollo chuckles and places a kiss to her temple.
"We put their mattresses in the water when they were sleeping." Apollo explains.
"You only did three?" Percy wraps an arm around Apollo's waist.
"There were only three lone people with just us doing it. And putting you in the water is just pointless." Percy nodded.
"So no one is going to attack you?" Apollo absentmindedly nods.
"Perfect plan."
"Yep."
"Great. Cause you wouldn't have thought of this." Before Apollo can asks her what she means, she pushes him in the water.
"Percy!" Percy laughs and jumps in after him.
  "Woohoo!"

   Percy breaks the surface and swims over to Apollo. She wraps an arm around his neck and runs a hand through his wet hair.

  "You look great with wet hair." She states.
  "I would say the same for you but you're dry." Percy chuckles and leans up to kiss him. Before things got too heated Leo splashes them with water.
"C'mon! We're getting breakfast, lovebirds"

------------------------------------------------------------

   The demigods ran into the ice cream parlor. The rain pounded against the glass and the wind howled. A hurricane.

   Percy shut the door closed. They were freezing so they made a dog pile on Leo.

  "You guys ... weigh ... a ton." Leo choked out. This got a round a laughter from everyone.

   The workers were huddled around a small radio, listening to the weather forecast. They all turned to see the group enter. They looked horrified.

"Is this the pace where you had your whip cream fight?" Reyna asked as she looked around. Percy nodded.
"Yep! And I won." Apollo scoffed.
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did."
"Nuh uh"
"Yeah uh."
"Nuh uh."
"Yeah uh."
"Nuh uh."
"Yeah uh."
"Nuh uh."
"Trish!" Percy shouts. The worker jumped and turned.
"Yes?"
"Who won the whip cream fight?" Trish seems to think this over before replying.
"Well, you guys ran out the door before you finished but by the looks of it, I would say Percy." Percy threw her hands up while Apollo hung his head.
"I told you!" Apollo grumbles under his breath. A branch flies at the window and they all turn to look out the window. Leaves and trash are flying in the air and the rain pounds the ground.
  "How bad is if?" Frank asks the workers.
  "Pretty bad. You guys better get comfortable." The manager replies.

------------------------------------------------------------

  "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

They chant as Leo and Piper compete to drink their milkshake quicker. Everyone, workers and all, are in a circle around them cheering to pass time as the hurricane continues.

Piper slams her glass down right seconds before Leo does. Half of use cheer and the other groans. Piper and Leo are to busy clutching their heads to actually gloat or pout.

Trish goes behind the counter and gets two more milkshakes for Zoë and Ethan. Percy stands between them as they bring the glass to their lips.

"Ready! Set! Go!" Percy shout.

They start chugging as everyone else cheers. Long story short, it was a tie making both of them demanding a rematch. Tie. Another rematch. Tie, tie, tie. Zoë throws her hands up in frustration.

"Why won't you just lose already?!" She shouts. Ethan gasps.
"Me? Lose? Why won't you lose already?!" Ethan shouts back.
"Like I would lose!"
"You're not winning either!"
"Neither are you!"
  "You're just jealous!"
  "Jealous?! Jealous of what? As far as I can see, there isn't much to be jealous of!" Percy's jaw practically hits the floor, so does Ethan's. Percy can see the anger brewing in his eyes.
  "I-"
  "What? Cat got your tongue?"

   Trish comes out with two more milkshakes, apparently not realizing that they aren't going to have another go at it.

   Ethan looks at the shake, then at Zoë. Percy realizes what he's about to do. Before Percy can stop him, he grabs a shake and throws its contents on Zoë.

   Zoë stands up and looks down at her torso, which is covered in vanilla milkshake then back at Ethan. Ethan's eyes widen.

  "Chaos, Zoë I'm sor-" he's interrupted when Zoë throws the other one on him. Everyone seems to be frozen, until Zoë and Ethan lunge for each other.

Tell me what you think...