"Holy Hera!"

Luke/Alpha's POV
   I was woken up by a knock on the door to the cabin. Normally I would have slept through it, but it was the middle of the night. I groaned and pulled on my hood. I sleepily opened up the door after making sure my hood was on right. There stood Apollo looking disheveled.
"Lord Apollo?"
"I need to see Percy." He spoke fast.
"Why?"
"I need to talk to her."
"In the middle of the night?"
"Yes."
"Dude, go back to bed."
"Just go get her and tell her I need to see her." I sigh. It's too late for this.
"Fine." I opened the door wider and pointed to the couch that was closest to the door. Apollo sat down and started bouncing his knee. 'Can he not sit still?' I climb the steps and knock gently on Percy's door. I quietly opened the door and walked over to Percy's bed.
   I gently shook her shoulder. Her eyes snapped open.
"What? What happened?"
"Nothing happened except Apollo is downstairs saying he needs to talk to you. Why?" Percy didn't answer me, instead she flung off her covers and ran out of the room. I followed after her.
   'Percy went down the stairs quickly.' I thought.
"Apollo?" Percy asked. He looked up. You could see he relaxed a lot when he saw her.
"Percy." He got up and hugged her and she immediately hugged back. I stared at them in confusion. 'Why isn't she freaking out?'
"Hey, what's wrong?" Apollo sniffled. 'Well that's a shocker. He's crying. Why?'
"It happened again."
"What did? Oh! The visions?" Percy asked.
Apollo nodded. 'Visions?'
"Hey. I'm here. I'm here." She gently led him to the couch. They completely ignored me. Feeling awkward, I went back upstairs. I could still hear Percy's voice and Apollo's sniffles.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

   I woke up at seven. I walked into my bathroom and got ready. I stepped out and strapped my sword and knife and threw my hood over my head. I jog down the steps but freeze in my tracks to what greets me. There, asleep on couch, was Percy and Apollo. Apollo had an arm slung over Percy shoulder and his head was buried in her hair. I stood there in shock.
   I soon heard Zoë come down the stairs. We normally wake up around the same time. She freezes right next me.
"You don't think," she starts.
"Nah. Maybe?" I respond. Ethan then comes down. The rest of the team calls of the early trio because of when we wake up. Honestly it's just seven!
"Holy Hera!" He shouts. They immediately snap their eyes open and Percy falls to the ground with a thud. Apollo rubs his face with his hand.
"Huh? What?" He looks up at us and his eyes widen. Percy also looks up.
"What the hell is going on?" Ethan exclaims. Percy flinches a little when he said he'll. 'Mm. I'll ask her about that later.'
"We didn't do anything!" Apollo defends. Percy sits up on the couch.
"Yeah. We stayed up talking and we fell asleep." Percy reasoned.
"Well it definitely doesn't look like that!" Ethan stated.
"What were you guys talking about?" Zoë asked. Percy and Apollo shared a look. Apollo moved his shook his head ever so slightly I almost missed it. Percy looked back to us.
"None of your business." The way she said it made it sound like there was no room for arguments. But of course Ethan doesn't notice.
"Well it is if you guys had sex!"
"We didn't have sex!" They said at the same time. Percy looked at Apollo.
"You should go." With a nod he flashed away. Percy stood up and stretched. Her wings came out and knocked over a vase. Percy looked at the shattered pieces.
"Oops." She made a motion with her hand and the pieces swirled together and went back together. She moved to the kitchen. "I'm getting something to drink." She called over her shoulder. We looked at each other.
"They so did it." We said in unison.
"I heard that!" Percy shouted from the kitchen.

   When the others got up we told them. Percy was being teased every chance we got. The horn blared signally breakfast.
"Finally!" Percy darted out the door and we laughed.
   We sat down at the table, of course after sacrificing to Percy, and began teasing her about it. Again.
"ENOUGH! NOTHING HAPPENED! Now as your commander I order you to let it go. And STOP SACRIFICING TO ME!" The other campers looked over at us. We were laughing so hard we almost fell out of our chairs. Percy was about to say something when she titled her head to the side, like she was listening to something. With a nod of her head she stood up. We quieted down and looked at her.
"Alpha your in charge. I'll be back soon." And just like that she was gone.