"Do you want her to actually push you down a flight of stairs?"

Third Person's POV
Just like he said, Chaos appeared in front of the cabin at seven thirty. He had on his black tux and galaxy swimming tie, along with his crown. (See above picture)

   He knocked once and entered. He didn't find anyone in the common room so he went towards the kitchen. Beckendorf, Luke, Zoë and Percy sat at the island.

  "She'll love it. Trust me." Percy gently patted Beckendorf's arm.

  "Love what?" Chaos asked.

  He walked in and stood on the other side in the island. Beckendorf slowly brought out a black velvet box from his pocket and placed it in front of Chaos. Chaos slowly looked from the box to Beckendorf to the box again.

  "Is that what I think it is?" Chaos asked. Beckendorf slowly nodded his head. Slowly, painfully slow, Chaos lifted the lid and was amazed at the beauty of the ring. It was perfect. Perfect for Silena. (See above picture)

Chaos quickly shut the lid and slid it back over to Beckendorf.

"Percy's right. She'll love it." Beckendorf beamed at him. "So about your guys' identities?" Chaos asked.

"They all want to reveal themselves. And we made a perfect plan on how to." Percy smirked playfully at Chaos.

Chaos was taken aback at how stunning Percy looked. The tiara and dress fit her perfectly and made her look much older than he thought it would.

"You look amazing." Percy ducked her head and smiled.
"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself there, Creator." Chaos smirked.
"Are you mad about the tiara?"
"Yes."
"Then you'll love that I will have four guards around me at all times tonight. And at least two on you." Chaos was surprised Percy's glare didn't burn him alive.
"You what?" She growled.
"Well, my head of security always nags me about always being safe. So here I am being safe." He shrugged. Percy closed her eyes and slowly let out a breath.
"Okay. As long as it is only two for me and that they stay as far away as they can."
"Done." Chaos smirked. "I love pushing your buttons."
"Push anymore and I'll push you down a flight of stairs." Percy's smile was sickly sweet as she swept out of the room to go check on the others.
"Do you want her to actually push you down a flight of stairs?" Luke asked. Chaos smiled at Luke. "Because she will."
"I need to find her limits. I did it to all of you didn't I?" Luke rolled his eyes.
"Just don't ruin this night for her. As much as she says she'll dread it I know she'll enjoy it. Just give her one night of peaceful partying. Or as peaceful as these parties go." Luke hopped off the stool and went somewhere else, along with Zoë and Beckendorf.

------------------------------------------------------------

Percy and Chaos stood arm and arm in front of the Throne Room doors. Six guards surrounded them and the Chaotics stood behind them.

The light spilling from the Throne Room lit up the steps and you could hear the laughter of demigods and gods in there. Chaos looked over at Percy.

"You ready?" Percy took a deep breath and smiled.
"Yep." Together they glided into the Throne Room.

"Lord Chaos the Creator and Lady Perseus Savior of Olympus and heir to the Throne of Chaos." The announcers voice rang through the room.