"The Future Is Here."

Percy's POV
   As soon as I said that the room erupted in chaos. They all shoot out of their seats and start shouting.
"That's impossible!"
"Who's he traitor?!"
"I'll kill who ever it is!" I stand and raise my hand for silence. Surprisingly, they fall silent.
"That mission that I had to go on," I look over at Apollo, who gives me a small nod. "Was to gather information. I infiltrated a base, discreetly, and found out that we have a spy and other things."
"Who's the spy?" Jason asks. I look around the room until my eyes landed on Zane Malick, head counselor of the Hecate Cabin.
"Zane Malick." Everyone whips towards him.
"You'll never win." He growls out.
"We'll try." He laughs humorlessly.
"Lets see when your precious hero is mentally unstable." I barely get the word 'what' out of my mouth before he thrusts his hand towards me. Immediately I'm thrown into a nightmare.

   I'm on a battle field. I'm dirty and bloody. I look around and see dead bodies lying in pools of blood. Screams echoed in the distance. Pleading screams that make me want to cover my ears but I can't. I move to the closest one. It's Jason. Tears well up in my eyes and I'm forced to go to the next one.
Piper. I move on.
The Stolls. Tears fall down my face.
Clarisse.
Will.
Nico.
Katie.
Silena.
Charles.
Micheal.
Phoebe.
Bianca.
Castor.
Lee.
Ethan.
   I stop in front of a row of kneeling people, sobs coming from my body.
Zoë, Luke, Annabeth, Apollo, Mom, and Paul are tied up next to each other.
Faceless people sand behind them, with swords. They plead to me.
"Help us!"
"Please!"
"Save me!"
"Help!"
"We need you!"
"Save us!" I try to move but my feet are glued. The faceless men plunge their swords in their chests. "No!" I shout. They all fall down to the ground with them gurgling on their blood. The men are gone except one. He steps forward until he's in front of me.
"The future is here." His voice is deep and raspy. Their deaths play over and over with me not able to do anything.

Third Person POV
As soon as Zane thrusts his hand towards Percy she passes out. Zane grips his head after. Apollo surges towards Percy as she falls. Her head lays in his lap as he checks her pulse. It's beating rapidly and she's squirming.
"Percy?" He shakes her a little. "Percy!" He gently puts her head on the floor and stands up. His eyes are a bright blue and his skin is glowing. He storms over to Zane and grips his collar.
"What did you do?!" He growls out. Zane withers under his glare.
"I-I made her f-face her w-worst nightmare." He stuttered out.
"No!" Percy cried out. Apollo rushed to her side. Tears were rushing down her cheeks as she whimpered in his arms.

   Apollo hasn't left Percy's side for five hours. Poseidon had come by but was called away to deal with something in his domain, which was hectic. Percy was lying on a cot in the infirmary, with Apollo sitting in the chair next to her bed. His head rested on her stomach as it rose steadily. Her body had calmed two hours ago but she still whimpered from time to time.
   A hand rested on Apollo's shoulder. Apollo looked up with tired eyes. Will looked down at his father with worry.
"You should get some sleep." Will stated. Apollo shook his head.
"I'm staying until she wakes up." Will sighed.
"There's nothing you can do. And if there was, you would be doing it." Apollo shook his head again and looked back at Percy. Will sighed as he walked away.

I know it short don't kill me! I actually might have the next chapters published soon after this so don't worry. Tell me your thoughts!
EDIT: so, apparently there's a celebrity called Zayn Malik and well, oops. I must have heard the dude's name before when I was writing this but like, I'm not trying to steal his name or imply anything given that Zane Malick is a bad guy here. Oops. Sorry y'all

Vote, comment and follow.

-Dot