"Why am I always sucked into crazy, dysfunctional families?"

Apollo's POV
I collapse in a random chair. I was exhausted. Right after the battle Percy collapsed. Of course she just had to get hit by End's essence. Nothing worked and soon enough I dragged away to help others. I haven't gotten the chance to see her in a day.

   I run a hand over my face as I stood up. I slowly made my way to Percy's room. I open the door.

   There, Percy is standing and glaring at Liam. (Totally made that up) Poor Liam looks like he wants to be anywhere but here.

"I need to speak to my team! I'm fine let me go!"
"Percy-"
"Don't Percy me! I have to go!" Percy finally looks me in the doorway and a smile breaks out on her face. "Apollo!"

   She flings herself at me and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her hair. I pull away and bring her face to mine for a kiss.

"What are you doing up?!" I look down to look at her side. Surprisingly, I find nothing there.
"Where did your wound go?" She pushes my hands away.
"Order fixed it. I'm fine. I need to speak with the Chaotics." I sigh.
"Fine but I'm going with you." Percy gives me a look. "I just want to make sure there aren't after effects." Percy rolls her eyes but takes my hand anyways.
"Wait." Percy turns to me.
"What?" I ask.
"How did you survive the blast?"
"Well, I flashed the kid to safety and then I saw you but the last thing I saw was like a white dome covering me from the blast. I didn't do it, I thought you did?" Percy shakes her head but then her confusion is gone and replaced by understanding.
"I think I know who." She smiles at me.
------------------------------------------------------------

   The Chaotics swarm Percy as she enters the cabin. They bombard her with questions that she answers. After she's answered all the questions she asks some of her own. She stared directly at who I assume is Alpha.

"Another heir?" I can tell she's controlling her anger. Alpha takes a step back.
  "What are you talking about?" Percy takes a step forward.
"I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. How come no one tells me these things?"
  "We didn't have time. Plus Chaos said that he'll tell you everything he told us when we get to Vixen."
"Vixen?" I ask. Silena turns to me.
  "The planet of Chaos." I turn back to Percy.
"When are you leaving?"
"I leave next Tuesday." I suck in a breath.
"When were you going to tell me?" Percy bites her lip.
"Soon."
"You weren't going to tell me were you?" I accuse. 'How come I didn't see this?'
"I was. It's just, I found out and then I went through the nightmare and then we found End's base, I-I couldn't find the right time." Percy's eyes are pleading for me to understand. I do but, I still feel like she should have told me as soon as she found out.

'You're keeping secrets from her too. Much bigger secrets.' Silena's voice sounds in my head. I look over at her and I know she's giving me a look. I sigh.

"Percy, I-"
"Please Apollo you must understand." I sigh again.
"I do."
"See I never meant to not tell you for this long but- wait what? You understand?" I nod and sneak a glance at Silena.
"Yes, I understand as long as there isn't anything else I should know?"
"Well, there are some few things that I need to find out for myself before I tell anyone else." She glared over at Alpha and I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He gets glared at a lot.

  "My apologies Percy." Percy scoffs.
"It's late. We'll talk more in the morning Alpha. Goodnight." Percy grabs my hand and pulls me up the stair. No one stops us.

The door shuts with a soft click and Percy kicks off her shoes. I do the same and sit down on the bed.

  "What are the 'other things'?" I ask. Percy starts to pace.
"It's about Chaos."
"And Order." She adds.
"And End."
"And their father. You know what? It's about Chaos' family or whatever."
  "What about them?"
"Apparently their father withdrew from himself, I don't know why, and so Chaos did the same thing basically, Order got mad at him for doing it, they exchange words, they're mad at each and Chaos left leaving a crazy End and an emotional Order behind. Order had to leave too because of duties and End went crazier. That's why he attacked us. He was mad at Chaos and his family because they all left him alone."

Percy is a bit a breathless after her explanation. Percy stops pacing in the middle of the room and turns to me.

"Why am I always sucked into crazy, dysfunctional families?"

I chuckled a little and stand up. I place my hands on either side of her face and look into her mesmerizing eyes.

  "Because you are the only one who can handle them." I kiss her gently and softly.
"Now you need rest. This stress ain't helping you. It never has."

I lead her over to the bed and she snaps her finger so she's in pajamas. I do the same and crawl in next to her. She tucks her head under my chin and I get comfortable. Soon enough we're falling asleep.