"I just don't want the world to implode."

Just a quick note. I have no idea what I want to do with the darkness. So if it's terrible please don't kill me. Also please tell me what you think of the new cover. There will be strong language. Okay that's all. Enjoy the chapter!

Third Person's POV
Athena's library was huge. Percy couldn't help but stare in awe. Athena directed Katie and Percy in different directions. They gathered their books and brought them to the middle table. Percy was grateful that all the books were in Greek.
Soon half of Athena's kids came in with a few others. More books were added to the table and more books were put back away.

*Hours (and I mean hours) later*

Percy sighed as she closed her book. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She stood up and went to back to the shelves. About half of the demigods were curled up asleep with books surrounding them. Hestia and Hera came in too to help. Everyone one surprised that Hera came but quickly went back to work.
The doors quietly opened and Hades and Apollo walked in with two crates full of books. Percy groaned at the sight. She had enough of books. Hades and Apollo set the crates down carefully. Percy walked up to them.
"More books?" Hades nodded.
"They're books about darkness." Percy raised an eyebrow. "Okay." She picked one up. It was leather and black. "So are you going to help us?" She tuned to where Hades was standing. Except he wasn't there. She glared at the spot. "Fucker." Was all she said. Apollo laughed.
"I'll help." Percy picks a crate and sets it down. She sits down and opens the book. Apollo does the same.
"So have you gotten anywhere?" Apollo asks. Percy shakes her head sadly.
"No. How are the campers?"
"They're okay. The ones that got infected are better than they were before. The blisters stopped spreading and the pain went down. It's gonna take a couple days before they go away." Percy yawns as she turns the page. She hasn't taken a break since lunch (not counting bathroom breaks).
Apollo notices though. "How long have you been researching?" Percy shrugs.
"When I got here after the meeting." Apollo's brows scrunch together.
"And you haven taken a break?"
"I did at lunch. But we have no time."
Apollo sighs at Percy's antics. "It night time. You should get some sleep." Percy shakes her head. "No I gotta look through these-" she's interrupted when Apollo grabs her book from her. "Hey!"
"You need to rest." He places the book in the crate. "It's not healthy to not sleep. Everyone needs sleep." To prove his point Percy yawned again. "Fine." Percy grumbled. She got up and walked over to a couch. She laid down and closed her eyes. Soon enough she was asleep.
Apollo looked over at Percy and saw hat she was shivering. He summoned a fluffy blanket and walked over to her. He put the blanket over her and kissed the top of her head. He smiled down at her before he went back to the books that await him. Only then did he realize what he did. 'I kissed her! Well I kissed her head. Why did I do that? I can't have feelings for her. Especially not now!' He groaned. 'I have feelings for her that she will never return.'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The sun shone brightly through the large windows. Percy woke up and groaned when the sunlight shone in her eyes when she opened them. She sat up and rubbed away the sleepiness from her eyes. She looked around and no one was up yet. She stood up and wrapped the warm, fuzzy blanket, that had been laid on her, around her. She looked over at Apollo to see that he went through an entire crate before he fell asleep.
   She looked more closely and had to admire the way his hair shone when the sun hit it. His lean body was hunched over the desk probably going to give him a few kinks when he wakes up. Percy smiled at the sight.
   Percy shook her head as she heard her stomach growl. She slipped on her shoes, that she had taken off yesterday and she headed to her bag that Piper had brought her, when she came. She pulled out her wallet and with the blanket still wrapped around her she headed outside.
   She squinted her eyes at the brightness and wrapped the blanket closer to herself. Yes, she was going to walk the streets of Olympus with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around her. She weaves through the streets trying to find some food that wasn't godly and pricy.
   She finally finds a café and orders some
pancakes with bacon and some coffee.
   Twenty minutes later she's heading back to the library with stacks of coffee for her friends. No one really knows how she managed to carry that many coffees and still have the blanket in her, lets just call it a hidden talent.
   She quietly pushes open the doors and walks in. A couple people are up and when they look up to see coffee they fall over themselves trying to get to them.
   She placed a coffee near everyone and started on her second one of the day. What? They make really good coffee. She sat down across from Apollo and started on the last crate of books.
Halfway through the book Apollo opened his eyes. He sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and stretched. He heard many pops and cracks. He yawned once again and relaxed. Percy looked up from her books and looked into Apollo's sleepy, cobalt eyes.
"Morning Sunshine."
"Morning Squishy."
"There's a coffee for you." Percy lazily pointed towards the half hot liquid. Apollo took a sip and practically melted.
"That's good coffee."
"I know. That's why I rough them here."
"You bought coffee?" Percy nods.
"Look around. Everyone has one."
   Apollo looked around. Everyone was either sipping one or had one near their head. Apollo took another sip of the delicious coffee.
"So did you find anything useful?" Percy asked. Apollo sadly shook his head.
"What's going to happen when we don't find anything?" Apollo asked. Percy sighed. This has been going through her head since she woke up.
"I don't know Apollo. I don't know." Apollo looked at her closely. She seemed exhausted. "You okay?" Apollo asked.
"Yeah. I just want answers. I don't want the world to implode." Apollo almost laughed until he saw that she was serious.
"Oh fuck!" Percy exclaimed. Apollo almost fell out of his chair. "What?!"
"I forgot to ask Piper about Camp Jupiter."
"So you had to give me a fucking heart attack?!"
"Sorry. I'll just IM them my self." She pulled out a drachma and a crystal and walked to the bathroom.
There Percy turned on the sink and made the water turn to mist. She soon formed a rainbow with the crystal.
"Reyna, Camp Jupiter." The mist shimmered until Reyna appeared. She had her usual braid in and praetor's cape. She was trying to calm the room down but with no avail. Percy smiled to herself. Usual senate.
"ENOUGH!" She called out. Many people jumped and drew their weapons. Reyna turned around with a glare.
"You could have just told me." Reyna stated.
"I doubt you could have heard me over the shouting that sounds so much like a council meeting." She rested her eyes in the crowd. They put away their weapons and sat down. "No that that's over I called to see what's going on. I'm sure Piper told you of our predicament." Reyna nodded.
"Yes. We don't have a uh darkness taking over our camp but many, many people have fallen ill. To a disease we don't know. The healers said they haven't seen anything like it before. But we have narrowed down the search for the source. We're getting there. How are you guys?"
"Athena, Hestia, Hera, Apollo, half of the Athena cabin and a few others are in Athena's library searching. We haven't found anything. Athena hates it." That earned a couple chuckles.
Reyna was about to say something but the room started shaking. Screams were heard. "I got to go. Call you later." With a nod from Reyna Percy swipes through the mist and ran out of the bathroom. Books and shelves were falling. She stumbled over to Athena.
"What's going on?"
"An earthquake?" It was more of a question. The demigods managed to get to the streets and saw utter chaos. Buildings had collapsed and people were running around. Before the demigods and gods could move it stopped.
"What the hell was that?!" Apollo asked.
That earned a smack to the back of his head.
"Language Apollo!" Athena said. Percy snorted.
"Lets go to the throne room." Athena said. They walked along and saw that not a lot of buildings were hurt. 'That's good.' Percy thought.
   The throne room wasn't damaged and all the gods were there. The gods that were in the library went to their thrones.
Poseidon got off his throne and hugged his daughter.
"It's okay dad. I'm okay." With one last squeeze he walked off back to his throne.
"Is everyone okay?" Zeus asked. Everyone nodded. Before anything else the throne room doors slammed open. Fog spewed in.
   Percy gripped her pen and pulled it out. A figure in all black with a hood stepped out of a fog. Everyone drew their weapons. The figure looked over the people until their eyes landed on Percy. He pointed at Percy.
"You're coming with me."

*puts hands up in surrender* Don't kill me! So they haven't found an answer and Camp Jupiter has a disease and now a mysterious figure wants Percy.

Comment, vote and follow!
Bye! (I really need a nickname for you guys)