"Are they going to be blue?"

Apollo's POV
I didn't want to get up today. Not at all. Of course, I knew why. Percy was leaving. The space next to me is empty and cold. I'm gonna have to get used it.

I climb out of bed and wince as my feet hit the cold floor. I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen. The smell of breakfast leading me.

Percy stands in the kitchen, in front of the stove. That's not what stops me. She's making pancakes, in one of my t-shirts. My eyes scan her tanned legs, up and down.

"Do you want pancakes?" Percy's voice snaps be back into reality.
"Are they going to be blue?" I walk over to her. Percy looks at me over her shoulder and smiles.
"You know me so well." I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.
"I know a lot of you well." Percy laughs.
"Go make the coffee."

   I kiss the top of her head and do as she asked. As I make the coffee I turn on the music. Uptown funk starts playing. Percy laughs as she puts a pancake on a plate.

  "This hit, that ice cold. Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold." Percy sings.
  "This one for them hood girls." I walk over to Percy. "Them good girls straight masterpieces." I whisper in her ear. I hear her release a shaky breath. I smile to myself. "Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city. Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent. Got to kiss myself so pretty." Percy turns around.
  "I'm too hot." I sing.
  "Hot damn." Percy's eyes rack over my body.
  "Called the police and a fireman. I'm too hot."
  "Hot damn." Percy places a hand on my shoulder. Her annoyingly hot smirk plastered on her face.
  "Make a dragon wanna retire man. I'm too hot." I place my hands on her waist. Percy's fingers tug the hairs on the back of my neck.
  "Hot damn." She winks at me.

   I forget the song and instead, connect my lips with hers and push her against the counter. Her hands tug at my hair.

  "Is something burning?" Percy asks.
  "Only my desire for you." I reconnect my lips to Percy's. Percy yanks her head away.
  "THE PANCAKES!" I turn around and see a fire. Before I move Percy reaches a hand out and the sink explodes, dousing the fire with its water.
  "Great! The only thing I can make and it's burnt." She turns to me. "Thanks a lot." I pull away.
  "So you don't want me to do that again?"
  "I didn't say that." She pulls me in for a kiss. "I loved that, just I don't want to do it when pancakes are on the stove." Percy pushes me away and beads to the stove. I stand there for a minute, trying to calm myself, before pouring the coffee.
  "How do you just switch from a lust induced hazed to making breakfast?" I ask.
  "Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't fall. My legs are basically jelly." I place the coffee on the table and sit down. She summons a plates of pancakes for replacement. I wink at her as she places the blue pancakes on the table.
"I'm just that good." Percy raises an eyebrow as she sits down across from me.
"Oh yeah?"

I feel her foot rub my leg. I hesitate for a second from grabbing a pancake. Her foot travels higher and higher. I tense. She takes a sip of her coffee, like she isn't making my heart beat at an alarming rate. Her foot stops mid-thigh. She presses her foot into my skin and rubs circles.

"I think I'm that good." She states. I nod numbly. Until I freeze. "Ha!" I give her a half hearted glare.
"Shut up." She raises a daring eyebrow and smirks.
"Make me."

------------------------------------------------------------

   Percy stands on the hill. Her lose hair blowing in the wind. She clutches my hand tightly and I squeeze back with just as much comfort I can give. She stands there, eyes taking in the whole camp.