"Y'know, maybe Chaos will get a kick out of this."

I know it's short, but the next chapter is almost done.
Percy's POV

   I grip Zoë's waist tightly, pulling her away from Ethan as she shouts in Chaos tongue. Frank, Apollo, Hazel and Thalia hold back Ethan as he shouts back in Chaos tongue. Piper's trying to calm them both down with charmspeak but I don't think it's working. Reyna, Jason, Nico help me hold Zoë back too. Leo looks at me.

  "What are they saying?" He asks. I shake my head.
  "Trust me, you don't want to know." Leo kinda pales as he looks between Zoë and Ethan. "Zoë! Calm down!" She shouts a couple more curses until she stops thrashing. Ethan stops too, sensing that things are calming down.

  "Leo, can you please get some towels?"

------------------------------------------------------------

  "You should have seen your face!" Ethan exclaims.
  "My face? You should have seen yours! I wish I would've taken a picture!" Ethan and Zoë sit side by side in the circle that we made on the floor.
  "I'm still sticky by the way."
  "Hey, you threw the milkshake first."
  "True, true." Ethan nods. I lean my head on Apollo's shoulders and take a bite of my ice cream.
  "How can they do that?" Apollo asks.
  "Do what?"
  "Joke around after trying to basically kill each other." I laugh.
  "That's their relationship basically. They fight, then joke then they fight. It's a love hate relationship."
  "Ain't that the truth." Apollo agrees.
"I remember that one time, when you," Piper points at Apollo. "Wore a flower crown." Apollo groans while everyone else laughs.
"That was embarrassing."
  "You liked it!" Apollo rolled his eyes but his smile gave away that he did.
  "What ever."
  "Honestly, it was quite cute that you let her do that to you." Piper stated.
  "Wait, wait, wait. What? Apollo wore a flower crown? When?" Thalia asked.

   I dig my port-screen from my pocket and bring up the photo. I then tossed it to Thalia, who showed Reyna, who showed Hazel, who then showed Frank and so on. It finally got to Apollo.

  "I'm deleting this."
  "What?! No!" I grab the port screen out of his hand.
  "Give me it!"
  "No!" Apollo makes an attempt to grab it and I push his face away.
"Percy!" He grabs my wrist and attempts to get the port-screen again.
"Zoë! Catch!" I chuck the port-screen to Zoë and she catches it easily.
"Zoë, give me the port-screen." Zoe raises a perfect eyebrow.
"Y'know, maybe Chaos will get a kick out of this." Zoë begins to fiddle with it and Apollo lunges for her.
"No!" Zoë chucks it back to me and I continue to try and send it to Chaos. Apollo then comes after me and I chuck it to Ethan.
"Just hit send!"
  "Sent!"
  "No! Why must you do this to me?!" Apollo falls dramatically to the floor.
  "Cause it's fun watching you be so whipped by someone."

   I feel my cheeks heat up and Apollo puts his arm over his face but I can see his smile. I fall back to.

  "How long have we been in here?" Leo asks.
"About four hours." Will answers. I hear Leo groan and I assume he lays down too.
"And the time?"
"Eleven pm."
"Thank gods. I can sleep now." Leo states. I chuckle and lean against Apollo's arm.
"You tired?" He asks. I nod my head.

   He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into side. I snuggle into him and close my eyes. I feel him kiss my temple and a quiet good night.